Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Counter-Strike 1.6 or Source ?

The Hitcher's Avatar I'm a cockney flower
    started playing cs when 1.5 was out and continued to play cs on 1.6 but the shields really ruined the game for me.
    So when source came out i was happy to move over. The worst thing about source is the hit boxes but its not as bad as it used to be.
    I have tried going back to 1.6 but i dont like it anymore, not even the wallbanging
    CSS has lots of differences to 1.6 like picking up other peoples grenades, killing people with a flashbang, no need to buy ammo, he nades cant hurt you through walls anymore and so on and so on!

i dont blame people for sticking with 1.6 tho as its what they are used to playing but enen most of the old school pros have moved over to source now so its only a matter of time until you all do hehehe

2. Games   -   #22
    scoob's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitcher View Post
    started playing cs when 1.5 was out and continued to play cs on 1.6 but the shields really ruined the game for me.
    So when source came out i was happy to move over. The worst thing about source is the hit boxes but its not as bad as it used to be.
    I have tried going back to 1.6 but i dont like it anymore, not even the wallbanging
    CSS has lots of differences to 1.6 like picking up other peoples grenades, killing people with a flashbang, no need to buy ammo, he nades cant hurt you through walls anymore and so on and so on!

i dont blame people for sticking with 1.6 tho as its what they are used to playing but enen most of the old school pros have moved over to source now so its only a matter of time until you all do hehehe

there are some things that i agree with what you said but none of the PRO teams didnt move to source exept complexity and they moved to source only couse a deale they made or so.

3. Games   -   #23
    Source for the win, amazing realisticly, but now i have moved on and discovered...

XBOX LIVE

4. Games   -   #24
    SaveFerris's Avatar ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    I play CS:Source, is what st0ry said about there being more players on 1.6 true?

5. Games   -   #25
    Counter-Strike 1.6 is better than source

6. Games   -   #26
    emsee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris View Post
    I play CS:Source, is what st0ry said about there being more players on 1.6 true?
    in the CS:S vertion there are more newbies but all the oldbies plaing 1.6

7. Games   -   #27
    .:TranceAddict:. BT Rep: +3
    1.6!
    Awesome

8. Games   -   #28
    1.6 for me

9. Games   -   #29
    meroo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    CS 1.6 much much better

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123