Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OiNK

dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    actualy the only requierment is usualy to have
    a good ratio in the site itself with about one
    months at least there.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    After my last post, a lot of great advice popped up in my thread. Thanks to all who posted with a suggestion.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    After my last post, a lot of great advice popped up in my thread. Thanks to all who posted with a suggestion.
    hopefully not the photoshop idea mate
    >< marks the spot

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    this forum sucks to get invites ever since the WIAW thread came along. People are no longer sharing what was given to them for free and expect to trade. What ever happened to sharing?
    Mr Angry

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    this forum sucks to get invites ever since the WIAW thread came along. People are no longer sharing what was given to them for free and expect to trade. What ever happened to sharing?
    let me tell you what happened to all the ppl that used to give away free invites they are sick to death of having accounts banned and invites disabled because most of the ppl here try to cheat or have multiple accounts on the same tracker i used to hand out invites everyday and i would give oink out for free but not anymore im done.
    thats what i think has happened.my 2 cents

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i agree with Green Goblin. If you get the invite from other member , you have to be responsible to not only yourself but the one who give you invite.If you are banned , we can be banned too.Invites makes good community with good users with good ratio.Put u in front of other shoes.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    All the older members...use to give out invites. What happens is, the people we invite, cheat, trade, dupe accounts, and we get warned, or even lose our invites. For this reason, handing out invites is less common.

Anyhow, you just seem to disrespect the forum every chance you can. Why don't you just go piss of with the attitude?

I havent seen any giveaways by u, and if i have its either free TL or something like that.

And heres an example of the shitty attitude you bring with out....

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...invites-158711
    eee

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    there is a problem here that is undenyable
    this forum atract many traders and cheaters, wich push
    away the good people out of it, and very soon we won't
    see anymore generous giveaways cause just like some users
    said B4 me, noone will take the chance to get banned from
    a quality tracker because of some jurk.

i think this invite forum (wich is already a subforum) needs another
    sub-forum for VIPs, in wich quality invites will be given, wich will be based not only on the "join date" factor or the "rep points" factor (wich are not acuratly reliable from my experience in other forums) but also on a personal basis, after a review over all posts
    of this users and his real contribution to the community.

i'm new here, and some may say WTF do i know about anything
    around here, and maybe i am wrong, but it's just my opinion.
    Last edited by dudave; 04-02-2007 at 10:43 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lol, nice idea dave. seriously, nice idea

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Hey Dave send me some ratio proof and i might be able to help you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast