Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another FTWR SPY Busted

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    If it's the same znik I talked to, there was a znik at torrentportal scamming people. He was telling people that if they don't give him the account he will have them banned. I talked to the znik here, and he said someone was using his name over there so I'm not sure it's the same guy as here. Some people really have no lives.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    FTWR Busted SPY BY me
    and gave ftwr pictures and tried to bann me ..
    i gave him fake pictures , because i knew that he was a spy from the start

THis was conversation ::::
    \/» cMd «\/ says:
    i'm znik at FST btw

his mail :: [email protected]

warn from him

i'm not sure that he is znik , but he said that

and he is thinking that i will trade ftwr or to give him a pictures of my account .... die Spies DIEEEEEEE

Maybe i have FTWR , and i won't trade it ,,, but a spies NONO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    so ban znik (mods) he is a spy
    and he said he had 3 accounts here , so be warn
    -----------------------------------------
    see ::

he still thinking that i gave him correct pictures and ratios , i know u are a spy from the start stupid

------------------------------------------------------------

Me 2.... happened with me from 1 month ago. his MSN [email protected] and i met him in Realpoor FOURM and he Talked tome via MSN when i offered F*WR for trading for S*T. after long time with me to wangle me for giving him screen shot for my Rabbit Account with Full Details and i refused...really i was very lucky because one of my friends told me that it was happened with him from 3 days ago. but for sorry he gave him screen shot with full details for his Rabbit account and the Account disabled at the same time. by the way he give me screen shot for his account in S*T with user name " L "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    mashy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by zumma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    FTWR Busted SPY BY me
    and gave ftwr pictures and tried to bann me ..
    i gave him fake pictures , because i knew that he was a spy from the start

THis was conversation ::::
    \/» cMd «\/ says:
    i'm znik at FST btw

his mail :: [email protected]

warn from him

i'm not sure that he is znik , but he said that

and he is thinking that i will trade ftwr or to give him a pictures of my account .... die Spies DIEEEEEEE

Maybe i have FTWR , and i won't trade it ,,, but a spies NONO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    so ban znik (mods) he is a spy
    and he said he had 3 accounts here , so be warn
    -----------------------------------------
    see ::

he still thinking that i gave him correct pictures and ratios , i know u are a spy from the start stupid

------------------------------------------------------------

Me 2.... happened with me from 1 month ago. his MSN [email protected] and i met him in Realpoor FOURM and he Talked tome via MSN when i offered F*WR for trading for S*T. after long time with me to wangle me for giving him screen shot for my Rabbit Account with Full Details and i refused...really i was very lucky because one of my friends told me that it was happened with him from 3 days ago. but for sorry he gave him screen shot with full details for his Rabbit account and the Account disabled at the same time. by the way he give me screen shot for his account in S*T with user name " L "
    Yes there`s member with ( L ) name already in SCT

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    snakesman901 if I have ever sent you a private message here in FST asking for screenshots from your account I would like you to post a screenshot of our conversation here.

However if it was a person in an IRC claiming it was me how can you be sure it was actually me?

This insanity with this bastard abusing the reputation of honorable members of FST has gone too far...
    The same person created an account at torrentportal with the nickname znik some days ago and cheated bigjoe75's friend.
    His friend had an account in bitmeTV and thought he would exchange it with an FTN account with this fake "znik". He showed his bitmeTV account name with screenshots and when he refused at last to go on with the trade with that bastard, the fake "znik" threatend him that if he wouldn't take the bitmeTV account he would report it to the mods of bitmeTV. (eventually he did that and the account account was disabled!)...

I use a different name in torrentportal "trackerakias" and when I was informed by bigjoe75 about that situation with that scammer (he also thought I was the same person) I myself asked the mods of torrentportal to ban that scammer. (and was banned)

The same person had various other names (Phusion/znik/Torrents4U/marksman/ shinXtq/ th0r/g0ku/taba/taba4) in torrentportal, abusing the honor and respect of other members of FST.
    http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28445.html

My registered email hasn't changed for years here in FST and HAS NEVER BEEN [email protected] (the mods can check that.)

And I am asking you again: Have you tried to trade with me via this forum?
    Because if not it was YOUR fault.
    Anyone could use any nickname in IRC even yours "snakesman901". Would that make you a scammer?

I have never had an account to FTWR. How can you prove that I was a spy of FTWR?
    Please take your words back...
    Last edited by znik; 04-04-2007 at 05:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Kirosh's Avatar im out thx fst BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    great work snakesman901
    we need to kill all spy her

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    volp have you read my answer? Where is the great work of snakessman? What has he accomplished apart from spoiling my name with this thread without any proof at all?
    Last edited by znik; 04-04-2007 at 05:46 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    I believe you znik.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    Znik.AKA.FTWR.Spy.Busted-2007-FST

lol [torrent notice!]

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    bigjoe75 is the reputable member here in FST that had invited his friend to bitmeTV and was the victim of the scammer at torrentportal.

He was the person who informed me about the same scammer that abused my name creating an account to torrentportal with the name "znik".
    Read this please. All of you:
    http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28445.html

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Why are we still making these threads with accusations and claims???

The ignoring of these rules is really starting to piss me off.

DO NOT MAKE THESE THREADS!!!!

Read the rules - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...cammers-126797

yo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast