Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SCN, Predictions?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    lmao, cmw. Dont you have anything better to do than abuse the noobs?

Haha, you got me in the mood too, url is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you think we have filters just for the heck of it? It has been requested by the sites owner that it not be allowed, and we respect that - so should you. - Skizo
    aww mah brotha i would pm u for the link but both our priveleges are disabled rofl

and i do have better things to do, but i always set aside time for my daily dose of laughter that is this forum

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    I think the first rule is not to over-hype it...you can't expect a ScT-type site, it will take at least 3+ months. By over-hyping, users start hording accounts and no real activity occurs on the site. In the end, it dies a slow and painful death. Just don't overhype.

Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    Give it some time, and in 6-12 months, who knows maybe it will develope in they way staff would like it....
    One thing is sure, it will be desired, cuz there will be no open signups.......
    And do not compare it to SCP, u all know what caused its failure.

You are right guys, theres nothing like experience

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm guessing then the predictions are left to the people who are already members.

Maybe this thread was too inviting to some others who have no idea what the site is or looks like
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    All I can see is the front door and it looks "bling" enough. I like the graphite colour scheme .

It's a bit too late to try and not hype it. Once the users here caught wind of it the hype generated automatically.
    It sounds like the guys running the show at SCN are seasoned tracker users and must know what users like and dislike, so that should equate to a well run tracker with staff that tie in nicely with the users. Well that's what I hope anyway.

Hope to join you guys when you officially open (by open I mean start inviting users). If not, good luck anyway.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    test112's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I say SCN is gonna be focking great. Uploaders have goddamm fast axx and goddamm fast speeds!!!

If you got an SCN invite consider yourself lucky.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    scn will be a great tracker.But it takes time of course

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    The site looks great as I meantioned in another thread or possibly this one.
    The staff seem to have more of an idea about torrents than some already existing sites staff I have seen around.
    They seem to have already put alot of time and effort into the site. Hopefully it pays off.
    The only thing they are currently lacking in my opinion as of right now is uploaders (As you can see they are at least making an effort to look for some though.)
    I think the site will be just fine once it gets off the ground.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Found the URL, finally.
    Site is buggy as hell and there're 80 users registered there. No sign-up.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Not An Idiot BT Rep: +2
    i had scn account, but i disabled, because i dont login for a week... miserable...

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    PM me if you all are still looking for seeders...............

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast