Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Religion & signatures...

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    My ex's mother had one, and a skin-head. She said it was a genetic thing, so i finished her the second i found loose hairs during the daily comb inspection.
    You murdered someone for going bald. That's appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gornar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I would, I can't imagine the type of person who wouldn't be offended by that.
    I'm not easily offended, that's all. Indeed that's sick, wrong,... and I woudn't want to see that. Although I wouldn't say that would really offend me.

But, you guys aren't offended that someone can "promote" the death of an entire nation in his signature (that's what the banner means, yes)?

Genocide is fine maybe?
    Wow there, spunky. You're the one who said he wouldn't be offended by the depiction of a 10 year old girl being raped.

That's fucking sick if you ask me. So the moral high ground may not be your natural habitat.
    Last edited by JPaul; 04-05-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    The English flag has a terrible past to some....but many of you display it.

Does this signature give you the urge to attak Israel? Or does is remind you of a long term issue? Remember, sometimes "bad" publicity is "good" publicity. "If you know what i " mean.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Gornar's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    You're not offended by the swatsika, but you're offended by genocide?
    I never said I was offended anywhere. As stated earlier, I'm not easily offended,
    I was wondering how you could defend this guy... even if that banner didn't really offend me. But it is innapropriate, just like the swatsika or rape picture (I did go too far with that example)

But that's besides the point. I wanted 1st to talk about "religious" signatures, while not offending me, I don't like seeing it every fucking day "ALLAH NUMBER 1 PROPHET", it's annoying.

I like nice forums, whitout political, religious bullshit around every corner.

I think it's too late though..., this thread is off topic, my fault probably

You can close it I guess, this isn't going anywhere.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gornar View Post
    You're not offended by the swatsika, but you're offended by genocide?
    I never said I was offended anywhere. As stated earlier, I'm not easily offended,
    I was wondering how you could defend this guy... even if that banner didn't really offend me. But it is innapropriate, just like the swatsika or rape picture (I did go too far with that example)
    But that's besides the point. I wanted 1st to talk about "religious" signatures, while not offending me, I don't like seeing it every fucking day "ALLAH NUMBER 1 PROPHET", it's annoying.
    I like nice forums, whitout political, religious bullshit around every corner.
    I think it's too late though..., this thread is off topic, my fault probably
    You can close it I guess, this isn't going anywhere.
    I would much rather support someone else's political beliefs (whether or not I believe the same) than support someone who is not offended by pedophelia.

Seriously, no contest there.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Gornar's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +2
    I would much rather support someone else's political beliefs (whether or not I believe the same) than support someone who is not offended by pedophelia.
    Seriously, no contest there.
    It would probably offend me. It's was just one bad example.

And anyway, most of us have already seen murders on television... were you offended? Maybe, but let's say you just thought that was wrong, but it didn't really offend you. Does that mean you support muderers or that you like seeing that? I don't think so.

Yea and mods, please close this. I don't want to defend myself for another 50 pages, this thread is doomed.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    OK, you've asked for it to be closed twice, so I will oblige.

Shame though, because it was quite an interesting discussion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123