Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharing of good news.

TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    that's gr8 news m8

2. Lounge   -   #12
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Thanks to all of you.

My grandad, who doesn't know what the internet is, but is an amazing fantastic man, was made up when I phoned him earlier and told him that people from all over the world wished him well.

We may squabble and bitch on here, but people always help when it counts. Everybody knows what it's like to see a loved one suffer (and if you don't then you are either very young, or very lucky), and it's nice to see such solidarity and humanity coming through. Good heath and good luck to all of you.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Thanks to all of you.

My grandad, who doesn't know what the internet is, but is an amazing fantastic man, was made up when I phoned him earlier and told him that people from all over the world wished him well.

We may squabble and bitch on here, but people always help when it counts. Everybody knows what it's like to see a loved one suffer (and if you don't then you are either very young, or very lucky), and it's nice to see such solidarity and humanity coming through. Good heath and good luck to all of you.
    We all come here for the corny jokes,stale routines and to experience someone on your level-or way below it. (and then their are friends-true friends. )

When you experience the internet in an real and meaningful way,such
    as helping CrabGirl and her Pap's through a rough time It makes you
    realize what a eloquent experience the internet can be.

PS: Manker,dear I need to be spanked for my abuse of the ellispses
    and other shite gramatical errors.
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 04-06-2007 at 02:13 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ..yes agreed and pull you pants..and socks up.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine_If View Post
    ..yes agreed and pull you pants..and socks up.
    I'm not wearing any.

Peace bd

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Thanks to all of you.

Good post.

I have arbitrarily decided that I will think of your Granda as Keith.

Tell Keith I will remember him in my prayers. If he's a hun that's a bonus.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    That is good news hon , better than winning the lottery .

8. Lounge   -   #18
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Keith!

He's a Greek called George who looked a bit like Einstein, but Greeker, before he became sick.

Think the father in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" crossed with Casanova, crossed with someone who is addicted to crosswords.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #19

Think the father in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" crossed with Casanova, crossed with someone who is addicted to crosswords.
    Keith = j2k4

Having said that, you did say he was no fait with the internets. That does fit the bill.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Actually the physical description sounds more like The Clockster, but the joke wouldn't have worked as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast