Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 free Joost invites.

ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I should get it, because i'm a good guy and I'll help to get joost ready as well as i can. I'm a really tv lover and i want to see how th nowadays tecknology is working with the internet tv I want to see too that what channel is in joost and in which country's...

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Well, simply because TV needs something like Joost to boost more involvement (mainly in America and developed countries) in more relevant fields such as history, the natural world, just fun stuff that people don't really pay attention to when watching ESPN, MTV, TNT, VH1, etc... in addition to areas in which people are actually interested in watching - channels that may influence his/her life. Also it'll be a cool new tool for those who don't have cable or satellite televisions - for example college students, students in general, and those who get TV taken away from them I hope I get the chance to contribute to the site mainly by inviting good people to this site. The more, the merrier

Thanks
    No Whining

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Now they are all gone.
    Closing the thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123