Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Hunting And Poaching

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Hmmmmmm....hunt rodents, eh? Shoot bears and other animals,hmmm? Think Archery is easy?

First of all as an animal lover, shooting defensless animals - that's just disgusting.

Second of all, as an archer, I use a bow at least 2 inches taller than me, about 25lbs (not bad considering my weight&#33 and I can reach a target at 120 yards. We get cocky buggers coming for a "come and try" who think it's just pulling back a string, but most of them can't even reach a target at 15 yards. It's a strain on your shoulder muscles and after 5 or 6 hours of shooting, I can get quite tired...

Anyway, I think Lamsey's already covered all of this.
    Remember that these are just our opinions, please. If you want to shoot things in the head and remove their paws, hunt wee rodents etc that's up to you.

But i feel that it's a sick past-time.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    You do realise that in real life these "hunters" are Dwayne and Billy Bob, who work at the local McDonalds or some other fascinating career. Their boss is a 19 years old student and they have little or no control over their destiny.

They have to compensate for this, so they decide that in their own time they will do something that gives them the perception of power and control. As they are so pathetic empty handed they get a gun, it's not a penis it's a super ego.

The natural next thing is to kill things. That makes them really powerfull. In reality, much as what they do is despicable, they are more to be pitied than scorned. Unfortunately they cannot get the help they need, as that sort of therapy would be very expensive.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    jetje's Avatar former star
    People this debate is not to be fit on this forum... It is in someway just offensive.

@ Nicholas - The topic starter... You have no respect for Nature and the living creatures, and as you showed by posting the oversized sig no respect for rules and (and some just offending posts) fellow members...
    Why in the 1st place did you post so much bullshit on this board that basicly is for klite-p2p-filesharing...

i think just for stirring the pot... ! So no need to continue this useless debte... useless not for the people that try to talk some sense into your head and that strongly disagreed, but useless cause it won't help.
    Your ill in your head. Killing and destroying just for fun.... is sick...
    I don't know what happened to you (child abuse - molest) but whatever made you getting this sick mind, try to get some professional help to get over it..
    i would advice you to go see a very good shrink..

lot of love and help in overcoming your very very "sick-mind ilness"...

** Topic Closed **

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112