Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Rts:running The Scene

necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'd love to check this site out but unfortunately I don't have a crazy fast connection. I guess I'll just have to be patient

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Sure, let's see if I can help it get it going

Sign me up
    No Whining

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Another tracker just for seedbox owners. Like we didnt have enough of those. And forgive me for being a little skeptical about trackers that are started (or close to it) on this sort of forum (especially invite/trade sections).

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i think this would be nice, don't have axx but have a 100mbit seedbox (not dedibox, its a true metered box with real 100mbit connection)

if you need speed proof, feel free to PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Another tracker just for seedbox owners. Like we didnt have enough of those. And forgive me for being a little skeptical about trackers that are started (or close to it) on this sort of forum (especially invite/trade sections).
    reading my mind you are...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    gorgoroth's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    would love to join.. got 100mbit down but only 10mbit up though .. maybe next time, when you start a tracker which would allow 10mbit up..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I have now a 100/100 seedbox. need one inv. PM if you need proof

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I don't a great connection but would love to contribute. Thanks.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    This site sounds amazing. Good mods, good categorizes & scene releases. I hope I'll be able to be a member. If not now then this weekend when the site opens.

I've got fair upload speed, and I'm a power user at several well regarded torrent sites.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    i m curious as to what will make this site so different from all the other scene trackers out there and what actuall quality it has to make it compete with sct, ftn etc...

so far theres just speculation and nothing more (which is a gd marketing trick i may add, though it wont attract the ppl that any decent tracker would want to attract).. if u think getting a nice css theme of a free-templates.com site is the recepie for a gd tracker then ur very deluded .....

so to sum: what does this tracker offer (or will offer).. great speeds? how can u (or anyone) guarantee that? .. just cause u get a bunch of users that have seedboxes doesnt mean u ll form a gd site... the most important thing is the community aspect, and by filtering out ppl based on their e-penises ur setting urselves for failure inmo.... furthermore, what type of experience do this tracker owners have to be so certain that it will succeed? their already entering a very bloated market with more than 100 trackers in it each trying to be come the new sct/ftn/whatever.... again, what extra value will this site offer to the end user? a gd design.. i ve seen gorgeus trackers fail miserably cause of bad choices.... gd speeds? noone can guarantee this and if theres no torrents what gd will the speeds do 4 u ?

also this illusion of secrecy and superiority is just a sign of insecurity.. if they were so sure about the success of the tracker, they d be open and frank about it..... not try cheap marketing tricks to lure in the 'gd' users that they think will make their tracker more valuable... sct isnt sct just for its speeds.. it has a strong community vibe and a lot of contributers, knowledgable coders and a gd staff team that has been on it for quite sm time now.... how can a start up compare to that ?

if i ve assumed things that are incorrect then plz do correct me.. cause i m doing exactly what u are.. speculating....
    Last edited by Jaits; 04-12-2007 at 12:56 AM.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast