Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Rts:running The Scene

magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Pm either me or mota or jessica alba with speedtest or proof of seedbox

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #302
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    i just read most of this thread
    can i have my time back pls?
    u want ratio proof from sct/ftn? thats aiming a bit high isnt it?
    i have sct/ftn, so why would i want to join some new tracker whos userbase is made up of an invite trading forum. i get all i want from sct.

i think ur tactics to get the site off to a good start are ambitious, but will fail. over-hyped, alot. "we're secret, and wont give u our url, but we'll get all our members from a public forum".

whats with wanting all the big connections? ur gonna need leechers, every site does. i'll be 1st to post here saying told u so when this fails to live upto its hype.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #303
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    i just read most of this thread
    can i have my time back pls?
    u want ratio proof from sct/ftn? thats aiming a bit high isnt it?
    i have sct/ftn, so why would i want to join some new tracker whos userbase is made up of an invite trading forum. i get all i want from sct.

i think ur tactics to get the site off to a good start are ambitious, but will fail. over-hyped, alot. "we're secret, and wont give u our url, but we'll get all our members from a public forum".

whats with wanting all the big connections? ur gonna need leechers, every site does. i'll be 1st to post here saying told u so when this fails to live upto its hype.
    i dont think youve been reading, 30 people have told us that already. Yes we will need leechers, but to start off we need good seeders. And we arent the ones over hyping it you guys are. We dont want to giveaway our url but what site does. We arent trying to be overly secretive or pretend like were going to be the best we just want to try and make a good site

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #304
    boukisny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I m interested
    Been a member of a couple of good sides (BItme bitmetv Bitspyder TL etc..)
    I m interested in new projects thus if you need good members that can contribute look no further.

pls do rep me if u like my invites

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #305
    crakin's Avatar jajaja BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I have two 100mbits unmetered seedbox (not shared with anyone)
    i'll be glad to dedicate one of it for this great site if you can consider me
    Dont wanna be an uploader , but i can be a good member.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #306
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    or pretend like were going to be the best we just want to try and make a good site

So I assume the 10+ thread with titles like SCT Sucks and RTS this and RTS that is not hype? Again nothing against the staff there at RTS, well except Motarocks, who clearly tried to screw me over. But you need to regulate your members and maybe keep them from posting here to prevent drama. They have not been coming off as good "reps" for RTS or FST.

If you are going to hype the site cool but maybe leave it up to the site mods. All the over hype and threads with smartass comments of current RTS members is starting to put a bad taste in peoples mouths. I know the site mods read this and you guys have to know I am cool with allot of ya. Just regulate some of your members posts. Consider this constructive criticism and not bashing. Cool?
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #307
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    or pretend like were going to be the best we just want to try and make a good site

So I assume the 10+ thread with titles like SCT Sucks and RTS this and RTS that is not hype? Again nothing against the staff there at RTS, well except Motarocks, who clearly tried to screw me over. But you need to regulate your members and maybe keep them from posting here to prevent drama. They have not been coming off as good "reps" for RTS or FST.

If you are going to hype the site cool but maybe leave it up to the site mods. All the over hype and threads with smartass comments of current RTS members is starting to put a bad taste in peoples mouths. I know the site mods read this and you guys have to know I am cool with allot of ya. Just regulate some of your members posts. Consider this constructive criticism and not bashing. Cool?
    we arent turkey, we arent going to force users to say what we want

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #308
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    maybe not what to say, just what not to say.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #309
    you cant be serious.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #310
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you cant be serious.
    don't be so quick to say that... you do tell them not to reveal the url do you not?