Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Got The Coolest Online Nickname?

MINE.. is cool they tell me.. For Originality because believe it or not, >I&#39;M< the only one on the entire internet who uses "Absolute Pure Evil"
    LOL&#33;

Quickest search ever for "Absolute Pure Evil" brought up

Absolute Pure Evil Internet Radio
    www.lucifire.com/guestbook/guestbook.html]A guestbook entry that may be your good self[/url]

Mine isn&#39;t original in any way, because my friends gave me this nickname because i&#39;m a lot like the guy from The A-Team tv series.

"Known as Faceman to his team members, Lieutenant Templeton Peck earned his moniker from his penchant for creating disguises and slipping behind enemy lines. Peck is a smooth talker who can wile his way out of just about any jam. Faceman is the supply officer to the A-Team, and he ranks second in command to Hannibal.

Whatever the A-Team needed, Face could get it. If you needed a Plane or a glass of Milk, Face could con it out of anyone. Face also did pretty good with the ladies and drove around in a sweet Corvette."

2. Lounge   -   #42
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    TClite was something which included my nickname in life, I added lite cause at the time i used k-lite a lot. Ive never seen anyone with TClite as a nick.

TC - initials of my name, and been called that since I can remember, only people who dont are my parents and maybe some other family. I use TC in games, TClite in forums since most have a 3 character minimum

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Error404
    SquidgySpace

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by Error404@6 July 2003 - 19:48
    SquidgySpace
    SquidgySpace - How did u come up with that?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    wel i started wit Storm............ but that was so f***in unoriginal that i changed it 2 Bringer of Justice when i was playin a war game.............. 2 bad its 2 long 4 most things............
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

6. Lounge   -   #46
    RIPPERX21's Avatar Member
    check it out I&#39;m the RIPPER and the X stands for Xtreme and the numbers stand for my real age

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by RIPPERX21@8 July 2003 - 03:54
    and the numbers stand for my real age
    ur fucked next year
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

8. Lounge   -   #48
    check it out I&#39;m the RIPPER and the X stands for Xtreme and the numbers stand for my real age
    lol, this reminds me of this web-page i saw yesterday.

check it out.

X-Treme Marketing

9. Lounge   -   #49
    One of my friends is called "kill all chickens"...and another staedler eyeliner... don&#39;t ask.

i don&#39;t really have much to say for mine. i&#39;m just a greek legend freak.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well i think my name counts for originallity...i had it for 5 years and have kept it ever since...i have had variatons...of cel, cely, celery and cely babes

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast