Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 "free" oink invites/1 for an indietorrent invite

Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    this looks like a good trade
    Last edited by Giveaway; 04-16-2007 at 01:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    shit dude are you like an english teacher or something?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    FFS people, read the rules... You're NOT getting an invite with just saying: I want one, my ratio is in my sig...

This guy has established some rules and you need to respect them. And no, I already have an OiNK account, so I'm not doing this to win over this guy sympathy to give me an invite. Over and out.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    his request is ridicolous

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    No, it is not. He wants an essay about your interest in music so he can determine if you deserve the account etc etc. What do you want? Simple trades work well for you? BitmeTV invite for OiNK account eh?

I would love to see more threads like this, cause for getting the invite you will need to prove yourself, and not just post some damn ratio screenshots which you can take from w/e site you come across, or just steal the picture links from someone else from SCT. I think you understand what you mean... and you have the right to disagree, it's your choice.
    And if you want the invite and you are not willing to write an essay, you will lose the chance of getting a free OiNK invite. And yes... it's free.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    man... i just really want to give invites to people who are proud of their taste... people who are going to be into uploading things from their own collection... people who will add to oink something more than another good ratio... the only way i can think to find out who these people are is to get their reasons... an essay seemed like the easiest way.

oh and also ...i'm still bitter at how preposterous everyone found my attempts to get an invite without anything to trade ...all those months ago. in my heart of hearts, i was dreaming of the day i was going to find someone who was offering the same sort of giveaway that i now am.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hindley4 View Post
    man... i just really want to give invites to people who are proud of their taste... people who are going to be into uploading things from their own collection... people who will add to oink something more than another good ratio... the only way i can think to find out who these people are is to get their reasons... an essay seemed like the easiest way.

oh and also ...i'm still bitter at how preposterous everyone found my attempts to get an invite without anything to trade ...all those months ago. in my heart of hearts, i was dreaming of the day i was going to find someone who was offering the same sort of giveaway that i now am.
    I once invited a guy who looked nice and trustworthy. Invited him of course cause I wanted to give back something to the community that I was active in and.... my invite ended up on E-bay and I lost the ability to send invites permanently Oh well...silly me
    So, you need to be pretty cautios with this...

And for you guys wanting to get an invite: this man is giving them for free and he only asks for a reason why would you deserve it. Is that so hard to do?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    yeah, exactly. this is how he can determine who are the guys that are willing to use it, and who are the guys that are going to trade it. I disagree about one thing, i dont think that without having some nice colletion to upload, you are not welcome. i dont have music to upload, but i still managed to upload over 50gb in few days (ratio 7+).

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    boukisny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i need an inv to oink plz thanx

pls do rep me if u like my invites

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast