Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess what tracker's BACK, baby!?

Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ah, excellent answer, Corey *bows*

Yes, IF we start from scratch, I belive it would not take long to fill the site up again, since back in the good ol' days, ppl loved the site so much because of the community, so I belive they will easily rejoin

About the tracker itself; it had great speeds and lots and lots of content. What I mean with lots of content, is that it had its own request-section with close to zero rules (except from the obvious ones like kiddiepr0n etc), so you could req seldom stuff, for others to up it! It was a great success, and we will definitively run the same system now..

When it comes to the URL, and not being .com, is that the domain torrentit.com is reserved to the previous owner.
    Remember, this time, it's without him (read the PDF), so we had to use this domain instead.

Even though with a different domain, it's still real, I can confirm that 110%!

Cheers!
    -Vidde

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    You all sound in ecstasy is it a pr0n site or something?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nah..but one of the gr8sts site in BT history!..
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Ah, excellent answer, Corey *bows*

Yes, IF we start from scratch, I belive it would not take long to fill the site up again, since back in the good ol' days, ppl loved the site so much because of the community, so I belive they will easily rejoin

About the tracker itself; it had great speeds and lots and lots of content. What I mean with lots of content, is that it had its own request-section with close to zero rules (except from the obvious ones like kiddiepr0n etc), so you could req seldom stuff, for others to up it! It was a great success, and we will definitively run the same system now..

When it comes to the URL, and not being .com, is that the domain torrentit.com is reserved to the previous owner.
    Remember, this time, it's without him (read the PDF), so we had to use this domain instead.

Even though with a different domain, it's still real, I can confirm that 110%!

Cheers!
    -Vidde
    Ahh just read the PDF. Seems like Vidde is Moderator there

TiT 4tW
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i really can not wait for that..man did i love the old TiT or what..hope it gets an open signups cuz i dont remember my username there
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    When I first saw the April 1st announcement on TPG I thought "pity that's not real" as like many others I thought of Tit as one of the best sites ever and sorely missed it.

I am sure it will become one of the great sites yet again. Well done to whoever conceived this idea and hope all goes well for you in the future.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Wow great news used to love that site
    Lets hope all old members can get back in

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    awesome, good work guys, cant wait!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    awesome good work.can't wait i'm shacking lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Yes, IF we start from scratch, I belive it would not take long to fill the site up again
    Cheers!
    -Vidde
    That probably wouldn't be a problem.
    I would like to have my old acc but it seems I can't remember my pass for(well, one year man ) and registered mail that I don't use any more

se ya there folks

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast