Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Guess what tracker's BACK, baby!?

terrorize's Avatar God of Warez BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    hahahaaahaha Owned.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    and what are u doing here exactly ? what are u 5? u had arough childhood or something ? ur daddy fingered u ?
    we here are grown ups... stop playing it cool ur not fooling anyone with ur "charm"
    you can blow me...

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    and what are u doing here exactly ? what are u 5? u had arough childhood or something ? ur daddy fingered u ?
    we here are grown ups... stop playing it cool ur not fooling anyone with ur "charm"
    Ill be the bigger man and forgive the insults
    Mr Angry

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Getting back on topic, and moving away from personal flaming, Torrent It was unique because of it's ambience.

It probably offered much the same as every major 0day tracker, but this is not what made it different.

What made it different was its appeal. It had a unique piraty theme, along with piraty usergroups, and piraty phrases, such as 'swashbuckling' etc. The whole community was driven by this feel, backed up with a unique skin.

In fact, the skin was so popular that two seperate communities stole the skin from TiT for their own use, and ended up getting hacked to pieces by disgruntled members who took offense at the theft.

We are also talking about one of the very few communities that actually has a competant coder at the helm (pun intended), rather than a cut and paste merchant who rapes tbdev of all their mods. This means that the site code will be top notch, rather than a mishmash of mods.

Personally, i cannot wait for them to re-emerge. I had membership before, and will have it again. The owner may have changed, but it is still the same Torrent It i knew from over a year back, and will still have the same appeal.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    I never had the chance to get into TorrentIT but i guess my luck just changed

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I dont agree with thefox, partially at least as for me the most attractive feature was that it offered NOT-SCENE (unique) torrents.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    We are also talking about one of the very few communities that actually has a competant coder at the helm (pun intended), rather than a cut and paste merchant who rapes tbdev of all their mods. This means that the site code will be top notch, rather than a mishmash of mods.

I hope it's the same as before.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    I Never Heard About This Tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

I hope it's the same as before.
    Almost. Obviously the original owner cannot legally run a tracker as part of his punishment, but the original tracker had a number of people running it, so one of them is the new owner, and probably does not live in Holland, so would not be subject to BRIEN.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Wicked, hope you have the old database, i had built a nice ratio up when the unfortunate happened, look forward to the return of TiT!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast