Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How important is the design to u?

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Its kind of important but there is one site out there called libitna that is so loaded full of crap that i hate to even look at it.It's almost like having a dirty ass house that you never want to go to because you dread cleaning it lol.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SaveFerris's Avatar ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    I don't think the design is important at all, it's not like you can't make your own things using Greasemonkey if you want them anyway...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Honestly, I just like it as simple and efficient as possible. I don't care how "pretty" a tracker looks if it doesn't have the speed & content I'm looking for.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    InFact the design is really important for me because i may be so active in trackers and forums like Bitmetv or RSR because i love their design and it's so relaxing for me giving me the opportunity to stay longer and browse the forums and be more active there while on the opposite i can't stay too much in trackers like SITR and others because it's design makes me alot more nervous and if i need anything i just grab it and close the tracker

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    When I have have to chose between two tracker that are equal in speed and content, I'll take the one with the best design.. So yes the design is very important for me
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    the design not important at all just the speed

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    InFact the design is really important for me because i may be so active in trackers and forums like Bitmetv or RSR because i love their design and it's so relaxing for me giving me the opportunity to stay longer and browse the forums and be more active there while on the opposite i can't stay too much in trackers like SITR and others because it's design makes me alot more nervous and if i need anything i just grab it and close the tracker
    thats exactly how i am ...

i use trackers that are fast and have the content just to d/l from them, but i dont stay in them (post, browse other ppls posts etc) unless they also have a nice design and appeal to my eye (and offcourse have a nice community)

i guess most ppl arent like this though from reading through this thread.... (not that i expected anything else tbh from a trading forum )

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The design doesn't bother me much unless it's terrible. I'm there for the content, not the pretty banners. I still use sites with below average interfaces *cough* PiSexy *cough*, but some sites are just so ugly and non user friendly I just couldn't be bothered. The only sites I've refused to use over interface are TD and Potuk.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    s *cough* PiSexy *cough*,

Pisexy Version 2 is coming out soon, lets hope its better

www.piv2.org

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    i liked pisexy's deisgn hahaa

anyway,

the design is not really important. the efficiency and simplicity of the site is more important. however, a good looking design makes me want to use it more. it's just me. haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast