Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chimps 'more evolved' than humans

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Al Gore .. bah..he was a result of a polygamous relationship, between a self-indulged Bonobo, and a pleasant good natured,silver Green -back Gorrila, roughly... 300,000 years ago, just after she had mated with the Neanderthals resulting in the present day, untrustworthy, and lazy species, Homo (Erectus) Sapians. !

here She is, Al Gore's mother-in-law

Look at her, blatantly, showing everything..only good thing about her is that.she can't nag...

Then I read this snippet...

The result makes sense, he says, because until relatively recently the human population has been smaller than that of chimps, leaving us more vulnerable to temporal random paradoxes in gene frequencies. This prevents natural selection from having as strong an effect overall. This only empahsises the diffrences between chimps and the common ancestor,"
    observes Zhang.

In 1994 Xodyx, a Silicon Valley start-up company, developed an e-mail server that could deliver messages up to 36 hours before they were sent. The temporal random parodoxes the device created, however, caused the founding of the company to unhappen in 1993, thus precluding the invention of the device itself a year later. The disappearance of the Xodyx device from space-time briefly caused the NASDAQ stock index to sink to a negative number.

I suppose this means. apes are about to "unhappen." any time now.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-20-2007 at 09:38 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I suppose you are all wondering then... out of what relationship the Bush family developed? That's also very interesting. You all think Bonobo/ Neaderthal, right? Wrong. The Bush family actually is much older, you can add an extra 100,000 years. The Bonobo is indeed the common ancestor, but that's where the similarities end.

"" I have just received an email from Mrs. Bush; demanding me to stop with this revelation, otherwise, she says and I quote " You will receive a cruise missile right up your Neanderthal ass"

In that case all things being equal, I will first phone my Lawyer regarding the Ramifications..

He just phoned back, Mrs. Bush and Al Gore are discussing my revelations. This is a possible new development, and that telling every one that they are the product of an unusual relationship during the Ramadan, is now insignificant; which also proves that Islam is much older than we thought!

Bonobo /
    Spoiler: Show

3. Lounge   -   #33
    lynx's Avatar .
    On that note, I suggest we let the kids play.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    On that note, I suggest we let the kids play.

EDIT - @ not with.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 04-22-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: FOR CLARITY
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #35
    hehe thank you yummy ..breakfast

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I mentioned this thread in a bittorrent post, and to make it easy to find, I thought I would bump it and post them the link in that thread, to make it easy to find, like... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...96#post1935045

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234