Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WildBytes & more giveaway

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    The speed test screenshot is from 11/12/06.

The ratio screenshot is a thumbnail image that appears to be taken from another member or forum.

How about some current and genuine stats?

yo

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Great GiveAway

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I need invite revolutiontt please

I need wildbytes invite please
    Last edited by hugol; 04-19-2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    hope u can find it
    Hope you can drop it.

Wild has done quite a bit for this forum and has sacrificed some of his own wishes in lieu of a good compromise. He's one of the only site admins I like.

In return, he simply asks to be respectful of some very simple rules on his site.

Right now it seems he wants around 5,600 users on his site. It's tough to tell exactly how many he has when certain members have 6 accounts, or like another member on here last week with 14 accounts. Those members are also just using them as leverage for other trackers, paying no mind to the quality of person they are trading with, and therein lies some of the problems.

Basically, he asks nothing unfair, offers a service to users at no charge, and he all he asks in return is for some sensibility.
    OK man I'm with you but I not like how he act and you saw what he did in other thread you close it so it fair he think he disable my account
    and I give another invite from my account so if he can find out and disable it its his right like its my right to giveaway what I not need
    so to be honest I will pm Patriot foreve with the winner name and that will be when I give the invite and I not plan to say when I will do is that fair

The ratio screenshot is a thumbnail image that appears to be taken from another member or forum.

don't worry It gone already
    Last edited by Sawyer2020; 04-19-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    n00b BT Rep: +1

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Hope you can drop it.

Wild has done quite a bit for this forum and has sacrificed some of his own wishes in lieu of a good compromise. He's one of the only site admins I like.

In return, he simply asks to be respectful of some very simple rules on his site.

Right now it seems he wants around 5,600 users on his site. It's tough to tell exactly how many he has when certain members have 6 accounts, or like another member on here last week with 14 accounts. Those members are also just using them as leverage for other trackers, paying no mind to the quality of person they are trading with, and therein lies some of the problems.

Basically, he asks nothing unfair, offers a service to users at no charge, and he all he asks in return is for some sensibility.
    OK man I'm with you but I not like how he act and you saw what he did in other thread you close it so it fair he think he disable my account
    and I give another invite from my account so if he can find out and disable it its his right like its my right to giveaway what I not need
    so to be honest I will pm Patriot foreve with the winner name and that will be when I give the invite and I not plan to say when I will do is that fair

Do you really want me to go after your so called account and people you invite. If so keep playing games, and i will delete your ass. I got your new updated ip's and emails from one of your main sites, so keep it up and i will wipe it.

Got to love sites sharing info with other site staffers.

Wild

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    ike another member on here last week with 14 accounts.
    14 Accounts, what an ass*ole.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

Do you really want me to go after your so called account and people you invite. If so keep playing games, and i will delete your ass. I got your new updated ip's and emails from one of your main sites, so keep it up and i will wipe it.

Wild
    cool lets play games I love games

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

Wild
    cool lets play games I love games
    I guess you can't drop it.

Also, if you don't know what you're talking about, it's not to attempt to verbally spare with those that do. I'm referring to your PM asking me how wild is getting your IP.

Closed.
    Last edited by Skizo; 04-19-2007 at 10:10 PM.

yo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234