Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

playstation has been around way longer then xbox... xbox was created by microsoft... wat more can u expect~...

playstation was created by sony.... sony does alot of accessories... televisions... cameras, tape recorders, video recorders.... etc....

i would say playstation has about a ati radeon 9000+ video card... since the graphics gtaz look the same 2 me

2. Games   -   #22
    Twist3r
    i would say playstation has about a ati radeon 9000+ video card... since the graphics gtaz look the same 2 me
    if ps2 is that good then xbox has ATI radeo 19000+ video card because the graphix is 2 times better

XBox Vs PS2

Xbox- Intel Pentium III 733MHz processor technology with Streaming SIMD Extensions

PS2-300 Mhz

XBox - Graphics Card Clock Frequency: 300Mhz

(Xboxs Graphics card is almost identical to a Geforce TI 4200)

PS2 - Graphics Card Clock Frequency: 150Mhz

Xbox-Memory 64MB

PS2 - Memory 32MB

XBox- Memory Bandwidth 6.4 GB/Sec

PS2- Memory Bandwidth 3.2 GB/Sec

Xbox- Polygon Performance 150 M/Sec

PS2- Polygon Performance 66 M/Sec

XBox- Storage Medium- 5x DVD, 8 G I G A B I T E hard disk, 8 MB memory card

PS2- Storage Medium - 4x DVD, 8 M E G A B I T E memory card

Xbox - Built In Ethernet card- Yes

PS2- Built In Ethernet card - No

Xbox- DVD Movie Playback - Built In

PS2 - DVD Movie Playback - Utility required to be on memory card

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by Soul814@4 June 2003 - 22:21
    QUOTE (slimboyfatz @ 4 June 2003 - 19:27)
    The glitches were everywhere (xbox version). Enemies running into walls and keep running, enemies stood inside office desks?!?, enemies getting kicked about when ya making no contact with them, etc etc........
    Like i said before the Xbox version is meant to be the most Glitch-Free (so feel pity on the PS2/Gamecube owners). Y'know Shiny entertainment had the rights to a 'matrix' title a fair few years back, when the 1st movie came out and this is the tripe they came up with. Give the job to Bungie or Ubisoft next time and let them finish the job!!!

Oh and one more thing if you r thinkin' of purchasing the xbox version (sucka) just read this article and keep ya money.....

http://www.gamespy.com/reviews/may03...ox/index.shtml
    Gamespy - "If you simply must have one version, go with Xbox. It has the best overall framerate and the most progressive scan options."
    I guess you didn't read the article to well. And the game is just a piece of shit no matter what system it was made on. But don't expect it to be better on the PS2 or Gamecube.

Here's the review for the PS2.
    Gamespy - "The Lowdown: PS2 owners get the worst console version of a weak game. "

Here's the review for the GC.
    "The Lowdown: Once again, awesome movies translate into a mediocre action game. "

And The PC
    Gamespy - "The Lowdown: It has some value for Matrix fans, but as a video game, the PC version of Enter The Matrix is the worst of a mediocre lot. "

I don't know what this guys agenda is but it seems he is trying to discredit the Xbox by not giving the whole info. I don't suggust this game to anyone unless you can play it for free. Just love how they always supply new and not valid escuses to justify that they made the correct choice.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by Soul814@4 June 2003 - 22:21
    i own a ps2... there part of the playstation family... itz great but u cant compare to computers... but then again u got that nice big screen tv... and a nice hand held control instead of a 56key keyboard or sumding like that

xbox --> microsoft
    windows --> microsoft

WORD! how do u expect the games to be that good... there graphics are just the same as a bad computer video card lol

QUOTE (budgetboy @ 4 June 2003 - 21:03)
    Everyone supports the xbox with the argument that the graphics are good. Well if you want good graphics upgrade your pc after all the xbox is just a 750mhz processor with a geforce 4

See here is a perfect example of someone using the pc escuse. And what would that make the PS2? I don't care if you like the PS2, I am just tired of this denial trip some PS2 owners have. Give me valid reasons why you own the PS2 and not reasons why the Xbox is a bad pc, because that only states that the PS2 is an even worse pc, making your point nonsense.
    I already showed why this point is not valid and someone still uses it

5. Games   -   #25
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Xbox is just to good .....All you ps2 owners should be crying your selfs to sleep cuz you dont have Xbox LIVE you just have a cheapo PS2 online. By this time next year Xbox will have over 100 Xbox LIVE games and also tons of games that can get downloadable content via Xbox LIVE with a Highspeed Connection.

6. Games   -   #26
    who the hell is making excusses?????? lol the ps2 owns all of america and japan in sales lol. and who cares about graphics? dont get me wrong, i'm not a fanboy, but it seems y are :|

7. Games   -   #27
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    ok well if graphics dont matter than go play a Saturn or something...or a Gamboy pocket...
    Xbox kicked ps2's ass in like this...
    - Xbox Graphics are EXCELLENT
    - Xbox has the most advanced Online gaming system. Xbox LIVE
    - Xbox's games have quality. PS2 has quanity.
    - Features...Xbox is coming out with XSN Sports and Xbox Music Mixer...and Xbox's DVD kit is much better than ps2's
    - and 5th Ps2 is just to damm old it needs to go into the retirement home with Saturan, N64, Gameboy Pocket, Genisis, Origninal Gameboy, NES, Super NES, Gameboy Color, and all the other Shitty sytems

8. Games   -   #28
    Twist3r
    xbox live is awsome any of u guys got it i play unreal chamionchip on there how about you?

9. Games   -   #29
    my cuzin has been a long time MAC owner. he had made a vow that if he ever bought ne thing from microssft he would jump out of a plane. with just 1 week locked in my room with my xbox playing games made him break his vow. in the next few days we went down to costco bought his xbox, and scheduled his skydive. if Mr. Bill Gate$ can change his mind, he will change all yall sony fanboys minds.

P.S. he was going to orginally by himself a PS2

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by kildred11@4 June 2003 - 18:45
    I guess they would prefer a radeon 7000 over a radeon 9700.
    I would prefer the 7000 over the 9700, if the 9700 wasn't going to be released any time soon...

Like I said... release dates. Think about it.

Besides... The Xbox's graphics are better than the PS2's; no doubt about that, but again... that's because Xbox was released well after PS2. If the order was reversed, PS2 would dominate the performance category. Just because the Xbox has prettier graphics doesn't mean I'm just going to drop the console I bought brand new for $300, and wet my pants all the way down to Best Buy and plop down $400 for a 1980's VCR that plays videogames.

And that's my main gripe about the Xbox... it's fucking huge. You'd have to park the damn thing in your garage, instead of your car. I know Microsoft bloats everything they get their hands on, but my God...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast