Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Speed Up Tip!

Interesting, you say that the average bandwidth is displayed. Why then is the bandwidth displayed as 575, but you say the highest is 434? Might want to check the facts before you post.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by domodude@5 June 2003 - 04:56
    Interesting, you say that the average bandwidth is displayed. Why then is the bandwidth displayed as 575, but you say the highest is 434? Might want to check the facts before you post.
    OMG, that is not the point of the tip! How many times must i say it!

The point is that you should choose the person with the highest bandwidth, instead of choosing the overall bandwidth.

It has nothing to do with overall bandwidth, and as i've said various times the example was only to show you where to click.

Why don't you go and get a life instead of picking out stupid little errors. This isn't rocket science it's just a place where people try to help other, hopfully without getting sarcastic remarks from other members.

If you've not got a productive comment then don't comment at all.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster

DAMN!!!! igot 2004 kb/s on that

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    chalkmongoose
    *mumbles* Goddamn me. I have an ADSL connection, in NYC, with Verizon, and I've been evaluated at roughly 11.7 seconds per megabyte, but Visual Basic 6 still takes 33 hours.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    chalkmongoose
    Holy Jesus H. Christ on a crutch. I went back and tried the same damn thing again, and I nailed 90kb/s... Finally, some results. God bless you Mary Poppins!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 00:57
    Holy Jesus H. Christ on a crutch. I went back and tried the same damn thing again, and I nailed 90kb/s... Finally, some results. God bless you Mary Poppins!
    Who are you calling Mary Poppins.

I'm glad it worked for you.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    great tip, now i get even super speed cause i have cable intenet., thanks Lindorez

8. File Sharing   -   #18

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    There is some guy (cowking) who has 9347 as a bandwidth downloading frozen throne. I dont know how to post an image of that so meh..

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    thx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast