Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is account trading risky?

koalaBear's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I had no idea that so many people felt so strongly against this. It seems like it's unanimously accepted when browsing the forums. I feel like other new comers should read this thread before they presume whats safe to trade...
    ¡Disfrútalo!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Are U "allow" in the "Invite Section " yet? 1jackjack to witness the "daily slaughter"........I wonder?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    koalaBear's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yer, thats how I witnessed the buffered account offers/requests, and was tempted to abandon my morals and loyalty...
    ¡Disfrútalo!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by yashez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Have been read that in some trackers you can be banned for changing your e-mail, becouse they think that you trade your acc.
    Trackers that don't want you to change your email simply disable that option.
    Some tracker doesn't allow that and that OPTION isn't able to normal users.
    and to the subject ,
    i wonder why does some people buffered their account and than give it or trade it ? isn't worth to download many stuff from that site and enjoy your buffer? ....

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jackjack View Post
    Yer, thats how I witnessed the buffered account offers/requests, and was tempted to abandon my morals and loyalty...
    Whether the Accounts are "Buffered" or NOT, Trading as a whole is "Risky Business". I think some of the guys inside the "Trading Pit" are just going for the "Adrenalin Rush"
    Without a "Middleman", the stakes are high, The question always still remains " Well, who should Go first......LOL?

BTW, I don't trade at all

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    A few points.

1.. Many scripts now automatically log when two or more accounts use the same IP, so creating a new account will flag it up, and you may find, soon after, that it has been disabled for being a dupe.

2.. Not all torrent site staff are stupid, and some are extremely clever guys who know how to hunt out account traders. Add to the fact that some sites have alerts when IPs, email and passwords change, and it becomes extremely easy to spot an account trader. Also, there are now facilities to easily see if two different IPs come from the same country or not, and you have a fool proof method of detecting an account trade.

Point 2 above is often used to detect when an account has been hijacked as well, and some sites will disable an account if it changes geographical location, as a precaution.

A lot of the above depends on the coder. Basic TB source has hardly any tools, but with the wealth of cheat detection, client identification and reporting tools, it is very hard to get away with anything these days. FTWR is proof that catching one person leads to every other person on that chain.

Never assume that what you are doing is covert. It probably isn't, and you are probably being monitored by some site staff somewhere, without your knowledge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123