Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCN officially open on the 27th

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    edit:

was draft version of the site b4 it went on current url
    Last edited by Agent47; 04-21-2007 at 11:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    TaLeNDiL's Avatar Torrent Addicted BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i dont care about the "search on google" messages.. and pls somebody pm me the url

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Gl

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Is the sort of gray wallpaper design stolen from torrentfreak?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    i dunno i seen scn sct cnn rts a;; ion the last few posts on here i really dont know whats up anymore and from the looks at my last browse the sites with all these reviews and the way a new site is handled. Its all just wierd. i cant figure out what to compare it to but the whole review and announcements of invite only is crazy. and i spent months of time posting trying to get a SCT invite only to find there nothing special about it at all whatsoever. apperantly just cause it has fewer members(which makes it almost impossible to seed) makes it the best and most sought after site. SO, i assume that is what all these new ones plan to be. Content the same just make it hard to get and so and so on. Anyway, for those just having a heart attacks thinking and trying to find URL and such just relax. There are quite a few sites that are alot easier to get into that are just as fast as the rest and could be compared to others. these sites coming along with 2000 member max is just kind of retarded if ur gonna make it that small then u might as well keep it invite only and eliminate the ratios.

I have been drinking again, i think i just covered four difffrent topics in one sentence and now i am just gonna trail off....... there was a point in there somewhere i swear.

happy torrenting

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticos View Post
    they will need users...why???????they will begging for donations..they will be sign-up probably..like every site
    No, all users will be given invites when the site opens to use carefully. No need for open signups.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Another tracker based on rarity rather than pure content (not scene, but old ones like user-uploaded/ripped ones) and speed..

*sigh*
    No Whining

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Another tracker based on rarity rather than pure content (not scene, but old ones like user-uploaded/ripped ones) and speed..

*sigh*
    SCN isn't even open and you're already passing judgment?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    serialkiller's Avatar No God But Allah BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    is scn = cosa nostra ?
    yes
    Signature & Avatar Rules - No religious sigs

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Is the sort of gray wallpaper design stolen from torrentfreak?
    totaly not even similar

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast