Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Popular shows appear on Chronic in a minute. Do you *really* need better than that?
    its not like i traded my life for an invite, i got it for free, so now that i'm in... im gonna use it plenty, what i meant was, I HOPE it has 1 minute pre-times.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    In as well and I don't give a shit about 1 minute pretimes. What's with the obsession with pretimes.

Content, acceptable speed and a good community is what makes a good tracker.

Site looks fine. And I don't really care where it's hosted

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    And I don't really care where it's hosted
    u should

Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    SCN hosted in UK I would be very worried about my security being compromised.
    thats not true from what i ve heard mate,
    but yeah i guess the best thing is to keep distance and will see what happens...
    Last edited by walczanin; 04-23-2007 at 09:43 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I dont understand all the need to diss the tracker.
    If they want to make a tracker for them self and their friends why cant them?

People seem to be pissed for one or two reasons.
    A) they cant get inn
    b) They got inn, But are not allowed to use their invites for trades.

I do not agree with the philosophy of the trackers, But who the hell am i to pass judgment on them?
    If you have got a invite and dont like the tracker then fine, just dont use it.
    If you dont have and are still talking trash, you need to grow up.
    Feels like it have become a children's playground here.
    Just because you are not invited to a tracker does not give you the right to talk trash about it every single chance you get.

Common, The "value" of a trackers invites should not be the reason for you to want to be there in the first place.

There are tons of trackers out there, if you cant get into one its not the end of the world, move along to the next one.

The first post brought up some interesting points , But it have turned out to be a "lets bash the site that opend 2 days ago" post.

Seems like most of you are wishing the trackers go straight to hell, just becouse your not getting a invite there.

Now give it a rest and let them do what they want to do, let them create the tracker they want to create and who knows with a bit of time they might even become awesome.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by id2k View Post
    Seems like most of you are wishing the trackers go straight to hell, just becouse your not getting a invite there.

I'm pretty sure most people in this thread would have no problem getting an invite.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    id2k , as for me, i dont' want an invite to this tracker. believe me, i have more than enough on the other trackers i am a member of , and why should i download the content of those trackers from rts , when i can get it directly ?
    but the point of wildbytes and some other posters : they don't care about the tracker, they care about users that may be involved in a potentional high risk of getting letters to their home from fbi , after the database from the servers of the new tracker has been analyzed . more than that, wildbytes and other posters try to help the staff of the new trackers, as it seems that this staff is an amateur one.
    btw, did you know that elitetorrents uploader sent for 5 years to jail ?

as for invites , as melvinmeow mentioned , there is no problem of getting one from the security hole
    Last edited by jaqozo; 04-23-2007 at 10:03 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by id2k View Post

A) they cant get inn

I do not agree with the philosophy of the trackers, But who the hell am i to pass judgment on them?
    Just because you are not invited to a tracker does not give you the right to talk trash about it every single chance you get.

Common, The "value" of a trackers invites should not be the reason for you to want to be there in the first place.

There are tons of trackers out there, if you cant get into one its not the end of the world, move along to the next one.

The first post brought up some interesting points , But it have turned out to be a "lets bash the site that opend 2 days ago" post.

Now give it a rest and let them do what they want to do, let them create the tracker they want to create and who knows with a bit of time they might even become awesome.
    Just to clarify... You might want to read all the posts in this thread. There have been numerous things addressed to the RTS staff that could not have been obtained if we did not have access to the tracker. I think trading is crap anyways and I could give 2 shits about the "rank" of a tracker. The people that did not have access to the tracker clearly stated it in their posts.

People have actually offered up information to the staff of RTS to help them out. So take your I am in and you are not and stick it up ... Nevermind I am not like that. I actually know several people now that are trying to help RTS fix some problems. I would say the first one being... relocate the servers ASAP. They will get raided or closed down soon if they do not. The backlash they may be getting is not all driven at the staff of RTS, but some of the members who think they are badass cause they have a seedbox and got an invite. By the way... I am a member too so maybe I am just jelous cause I want an invite too.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    u should
    Let me rephrase that. It doesn't have any effect on me where the tracker is hosted.

It would off course be better for all users if it wasn't in the US. I want the best for any tracker, and the members trusting the site location and staff is a must for any good tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post

A) they cant get inn

First off i was going to offer some help to theses guys and point out some problems they have. But then they say do not trade your invites and or accounts. This got me kind off pissed off as these clowns are some of the biggest traders in all of the BT world. They think its ok to trade other sites that dont want there stuff traded but its not ok for people to trade there shit. I mean come on. Then after reading some other shit with some other people on msn and irc i did some more digging and found out alot more info so i posted it. I have other info but whats the point. No one here will listen to anything any of us have to say anyways.

Wild

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast