Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new suggestion for obtaining Level 5

fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @Atilla : I dont have CZone.. that was just an example.

@SalmonBlaster : Those who post invites looking to get the highest possible offer often end up being bombarded by noobs begging for invites. That is why the suggestion of being precise of what you want for your level 5 invite.

Moreover, if the existing middlemen are feeling too much pressure, one or two new middlemen can be appointed if possible for this purpose.
    Last edited by fit4trading; 04-23-2007 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    super good idea at last kimii will be screwed,many people have invites for ftn but they are afraid from the girl devil and her spys
    rofl, right you are!

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Salmonblaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4trading View Post
    @Atilla : I dont have CZone.. that was just an example.

@SalmonBlaster : Those who post invites looking to get the highest possible offer often end up being bombarded by noobs begging for invites. That is why the suggestion of being precise of what you want for your level 5 invite.

Moreover, if the existing middlemen are feeling too much pressure, one or two new middlemen can be appointed if possible for this purpose.
    that actually didn't answer my question at all, or really respond to my post. all you did was restate what you have already stated... multiple times.

if people cared about noobs bombarding them then they wouldn't start the threads, they would look for someone offering what they want.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmonblaster View Post
    if people cared about noobs bombarding them then they wouldn't start the threads, they would look for someone offering what they want.
    +1
    people who have ft* for example can just go over thread of people offering sites and see if they find something and afterwards use the middleman help

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    people do not start threads giving out F*N invites because of the fear of spies.

They also do not trade invites privately because sometimes they want something more or something different than what is offered in the threads. that is why they generally do not pm people giving them F*N offers.

The level 5 invite thread will be able to provide them a place where they can precisely tell others what they want without revealing their identity.

e.g. someone may want 2 or 3 month seedbox access or 1 month seedbox + F*WR. They may not always get it in the threads, but if they ask for it as a requirement in the level 5 invites thread, then somebody can provide them with the exact requirements.

@Salmonblaster : Your original question was : Why should there be rep points in the requirements ? This is because many spies create many accounts hunting for users giving out level5 invites. These spies do not take efforts to get repped on every account. They just have a 1 month old account.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Good idea.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I agree this is a good idea but will it work? Who knows?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I like the idea. It's certainly a way to keep things organized.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If the middlemen are up to it, it is a great idea indeed. This way, there won't be a need for the traders to actually know who they're trading with. And if the traders don't know who they're trading with, the spies certaintly won't know either ;-)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bye,bye spys and u have to find a new way to fawning the staff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast