Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDR invite needed <<< Look inside what I have

Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Haha, I did, didnt I? Complete fucking bullshit. I have offered FTN invites once. And that was to a friend. Try to get me banned for something I did not and would not ever do. Exigo? Lol. Never been there either. And the SysOP's at FTN knows I wouldnt do such b/s either. You are pissed because I caught an invite trader, deal with it. You all know it isnt allowed, so.
    You are an invite trader also..

And u will get banned from FTN if u arent a spy

I will see if u get banned or not.And ıf u dont get banned, i will do my best to get banned you in FST

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED
    And why are you posting my user details? Lol.
    And no, yet again, I did not ever trade any invites at this site ever. You stupid dork.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    maxmalian's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    Stupid invite traders. You all deserve to get banned.
    Your Nickname in FTN is Eric who is from Sweden.

You are a FTN Donor also..

And u made a FTN Trade. it shows in your profile in your reputation points.

04-2007 mjmacka gave me FTN for EXIGO!!! <3

So u will get banned soon unless u are not spy

eric[IMG]http://www.f******.net/pic/starbig.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.f******.net/pic/flag/sweden.gif[/IMG]

Join date2007-02-15 07:30:06 (9 weeks ago)Last seen2007-04-23 09:45:03 (1 min ago) Last checked2007-04-23 09:38:55 (7 mins ago) Avatar
    ()
    ClassFTN Power
    GenderMale
    Age18
    Torrent comments83 (1.239 / Day)
    Forum posts158 (2.358 / Day)
    User —› FtN Member —› FtN Power —› FtN Elite —› FtN Hero
    nice shot Shalafi

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED
    Yeah, the dude really knows how to take a screenshot. Lmao.

Yeah, and I forgot to say. You said I invites some random dork to my #1 torrent site ever. Well, I have invites one person only. And that I did like an hour ago. And this post that this dork made must have been older than that. So good luck with it, you piece of shit.

And please, Shalafi. Get me banned here. It's a bunch of newbs running around and invite trading anyway. I would'nt mind.
    Last edited by eric; 04-23-2007 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    luckylittle's Avatar Custom user title
    eric:
    I don't have any fucking invites at all, I just asked about SweDVDR and showed my ratio proof (to show that I am seeding a lot everywhere). There was no offering and you know it. Stop being bitch, you just envy me good ratios.
    DO NOT PM ME FOR INVITE(S)!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Eric, you tried to play it smart but now you're OWNED by Shalafi... That should be a lesson for snitches like you and others in the past (touvex etc.) who after they TRADED a lot here, they tried to snitch other traders.. OWNED you stupid ..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED
    If I would have invite traded here, I would be owned, Yes. But Since I havent done it, and the only guy I ever invites to FTN is a respected Staff member on a major torrent site, I doubt this will go any further. And this guy would never touch this board either way. Lol. So you know what? The owned one here, is not me, it's you. and luckylittle ofcourse.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Bye Bye Eric

Enjoy your last couple of hours snitch before getting kicked out of here,go suck ftn staff ass maybe they promote u to staff or maybe they approve your invite that u r requesting in their forums

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BANNED
    I wont miss you.

Oh, yeah. And I will be back under a diff name to keep looking for traders. You can ban my IP if ya want, doesnt help.
    Last edited by eric; 04-23-2007 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    I wont miss you.

Oh, yeah. And I will be back under a diff name to keep looking for traders. You can ban my IP if ya want, doesnt help.
    don't worry,we will always get u as all the spies and snitches that fall daily here ,FST will be always safe for trades whether u liked it or not

Those Scumbags like u will be filtered Mr.Trader

Last edited by Patriot foreve; 04-23-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast