Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Hmmm, maybe I'm really confused on it and that's it. I'll have to watch it and find out. Could very well be the movie. The last few years have been pretty hectic for me, so everything sort of blends together here and there. It's quite possible that I watched the movie a year or so ago and thought it was something I had seen back in highschool. Anyways, thanks. I'll have to go look for that.

Oh, and while looking back on some of the pages here I noticed Morroch asking about a movie. The movie was House 2, the second story. Some guy inherits a house and his friend stays with him. They dig up his great grandfather (or great great grandfather, one of the two) who has a catipillar looking dog. The first House was pretty good, although cheesy at some points. House 2 had it's moments, but was more of a comedy horror than anything. I've yet to see anything on House 3, but I've seen the VHS case for House 4 (never actually watched it).

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    tv series
    1980's
    US Made
    Pilot - all i can remember is that a typical american hero is being blackmailed into working for some agency. the bad guy is big black guy with one metal hand.

Series - hero working for agency now bad guy with metal hand is his best friend and they have lots of typical adventures saving various things/places
    i think the agency base was hidden under a cafe/bar/restaraunt thing. they had a secret elevator to reach it.

i have tried even trawling tvtome www.tvtome.com but no joy any ideas would be welcome

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@4 August 2003 - 06:49
    ok i doubt no1 will get this 1 but its worth a try

all i remember about the film is i hired it on VHS about 1995/96 time and its a horror i think and i remember somebody getting bitten at the zoo by a monkey and also somebody chopping somebody up with a lawnmower in there house, its very gorey it might be a comedy horror i aint too sure

sorry i cant describe it nomore than that

so, any idea's?
    Sounds alot like 'Braindead' *IMDb LINK*
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+7 August 2003 - 14:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 7 August 2003 - 14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Paul_NFFC@4 August 2003 - 06:49

all i remember about the film is i hired it on VHS about 1995/96 time and its a horror i think and i remember somebody getting bitten at the zoo by a monkey and also somebody chopping somebody up with a lawnmower in there house, its very gorey it might be a comedy horror i aint too sure

so, any idea&#39;s?&nbsp;
    Sounds alot like &#39;Braindead&#39; *IMDb LINK* [/b][/quote]
    oh my god thats the 1 thats totally shocked me that you got it, your a genius

thanks alot notorious BIC

fuck Derby County

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Originally posted by Nexus UK@4 August 2003 - 18:53
    tv series
    1980&#39;s
    US Made
    Pilot - all i can remember is that a typical american hero is being blackmailed into working for some agency. the bad guy is big black guy with one metal hand.

Series - hero working for agency now bad guy with metal hand is his best friend and they have lots of typical adventures saving various things/places
    i think the agency base was hidden under a cafe/bar/restaraunt thing. they had a secret elevator to reach it.

i have tried even trawling tvtome www.tvtome.com but no joy any ideas would be welcome
    I&#39;m going for &#39;A Man called Sloane&#39; IMDb LINK

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC+7 August 2003 - 15:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paul_NFFC @ 7 August 2003 - 15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@7 August 2003 - 14:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Paul_NFFC
    @4 August 2003 - 06:49

so, any idea&#39;s?

Sounds alot like &#39;Braindead&#39; *IMDb LINK*
    oh my god thats the 1 thats totally shocked me that you got it, your a genius

thanks alot notorious BIC [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re welcome&#33; B) B) B)

btw: that one was actually easy

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    Poster
    notorious BIC how the hell did you know what movie i was on about?

im truley amazed

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    I once saw that movie and had a vague memory about the monkey.

Also I went to Imdb.com and used it&#39;s advanced search engine.
    That&#39;s how I find most movies, which I don&#39;t know immediatly

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@11 August 2003 - 00:23
    I once saw that movie and had a vague memory about the monkey.

Also I went to Imdb.com and used it&#39;s advanced search engine.
    That&#39;s how I find most movies, which I don&#39;t know immediatly
    That&#39;s probably the same thing callum uses to guess all the hangmans. lol
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    lol, perhaps

I thought of using it for &#39;Guess which movie&#39;, but I thought that was cheating

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast