Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Which fits quite nicely in the category "Horror films you had to laugh the most with" which for me was "Return of the Living Dead part 3".
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #472
    I saw this when I was very young and cannot remember much of the movie. All I remember is it's a story about a girl and a supposed haunted house. The girl dissappears early on, and to make a long story short, they find a secret passage at the end of the movie that leads underneath the house. Her family later finds out that she was running from somebody and trips and falls down a well/sinkhole. That's all I remember and hopefully someone will remember the title.

somehow i got put in the wrong area. feel free to move this post to the correct one please...

3. Movies & TV   -   #473
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@26 January 2004 - 12:34
    Which fits quite nicely in the category "Horror films you had to laugh the most with" which for me was "Return of the Living Dead part 3".
    is that you had a laugh with because they were funny good or because they were funny bad? If it was because they were funny good i would have to go with Evil Dead 2 ( my all time favorite movie) As for the bad...well the list is just to long, lol.Speaking of horror movies bic, have you ever seen May? It was my favorite movie of '03.

4. Movies & TV   -   #474
    In RTOTLD part 3 it was because it was funny bad. A zombie horror movie combined with a love story, I mean how low can you go?

No I haven't seen May, but there's always tomorrow!

5. Movies & TV   -   #475
    actually May is a horror movie mixed with a love story (sorta) but what sells it is the amazing acting of Angela Bettis http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0079374/ . Anways i guess we are getting off topic i was just curious if you had seen it let me know what you think if you do . It comes highly recomended from yours truly.

6. Movies & TV   -   #476
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Cheers guys,NOTLD3 is that were the girl sticks lots of sharp objects in herself when she's been zombiefied,lots of good gore if i've remembered it right,gonna watch that May looks good :beerchug:

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Movies & TV   -   #477
    yep thats return 3 allright i believe she's doing it because the pain distracts her from the desire to eat brains. If i remember correctly i did not mind the third one that much it was at least an improvement over the second one but no were near the classic origonal

8. Movies & TV   -   #478
    Well she IS the most attractive zombie I've ever seen...

As far as zombie-attractiveness goes... :

And what better place to post my 1000th post than here?! :beerchug:

9. Movies & TV   -   #479
    Here's two more -

1 Eighties? sci-fi ; mining colony is protected by teams of one pilot (crap model ships) and one "controller". Cue a story of a guy "settling in" to his new piloting job (I think). Hella-big evil spaceship shows up , controller guy is impaled over his radar screen , dies while guiding pilot guy through the battle so the colonists can escape.

2 Seventies? sci-fi comedy ; spaceshuttle ends up in Middle Ages , some android involved , ends when astronauts start flying around the Earth in reverse to travel forward in time ; one astronaut sad because he has to leave his medieval GF behind , astronauts discover medieval goat can travel through time without problems , go back for GF. *no I won't tell you what I've been snorting*

Any ideas ?

10. Movies & TV   -   #480
    Lol fred, how do you manage to ask for movies I can't find, again.

I've got no clue on both, tried IMDb and Google.

This ticks me off, I WILL find them, even if it's.....

Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast