Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Well its not one of the hellraisers thats for sure. There is a scene in the first hellraiser were Ashly Laurence's character is running from a monster down a hallway but the rest of the description does not match.

2. Movies & TV   -   #492
    Originally posted by jetje+4 February 2004 - 08:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 4 February 2004 - 08:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xTUNERx@26 January 2004 - 16:30
    I saw this when I was very young and cannot remember much of the movie. All I remember is it&#39;s a story about a girl and a supposed haunted house. The girl dissappears early on, and to make a long story short, they find a secret passage at the end of the movie that leads underneath the house. Her family later finds out that she was running from somebody and trips and falls down a well/sinkhole. That&#39;s all I remember and hopefully someone will remember the title.

somehow i got put in the wrong area. feel free to move this post to the correct one please...
    Bic you missed this one??? and problem is i&#39;m 100% sure i&#39;ve seen this but it&#39;s buggering me so, that i can&#39;t recall tis name.. So which one is this...
    is it one of the hellraisers??? [/b][/quote]
    Let me look for my glasses....
    Ah here they are&#33;
    I could&#39;ve sworn that one wasn&#39;t there before. Aah you merged that one in here, didn&#39;t you Jetje?

As for the movie it could be one that has passed here before namely The Gate
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #493
    hmm doesn&#39;t sound like the gate to me Bic, but i could be wrong.The gate focoused on 2 boys and though they did have a sister she was not in the movie much, now i know i&#39;m not really giving any answers here but i am a pretty big horror movie freak and i don&#39;t believe it is either hellraiser or the gate, anyone else?

4. Movies & TV   -   #494
    Hmm, back to the drawing board then...
    How about Watcher in the Woods?
    Or perhaps Saturday the 14th Strikes Back? (But that&#39;s comedy...)

5. Movies & TV   -   #495
    jetje's Avatar former star
    still don&#39;t think it&#39;s one of these though... stupid thing is it lays on the tip of my lip..

6. Movies & TV   -   #496
    Is it a recent movie? Do you have an estimate year/period.
    Anything else you remember from the movie? Perhaps an actor/actress you remember from another movie?

7. Movies & TV   -   #497
    hmmmm, i guess we&#39;re all stumped any new movie questions this boards been dead for awile now.

8. Movies & TV   -   #498
    Yeah, 8 days inbetween posts must be a new record....

9. Movies & TV   -   #499
    That movie sounds familiar to me, but I just can&#39;t think of the title. Wasn&#39;t it one of those Amityville haunted house movies??? Amityville 3D perhaps. It has an ending with a well in the celler. Nah, it&#39;s probably not this one.

Anyway, I have a question of my own. It&#39;s not about a movie, but about a tv-show. I saw this a couple of years ago here on tv. It was about a guy. I think he was a doctor or something. After coming home he finds his wife murdered and the police is coming after him for the murder of his wife. On his run from the police he tries to find the real murderer, which turn out to be his twin brother of whom he never knew anyhting about. They were separated at birth and he was adopted by a good family and had the best education, but his brother wasn&#39;t that lucky and had spent time in several institutions and jail and now he wants to get revenge by framing his good brother. This way he will also endure what the bad brothers had to endure. On his quest for the truth the bad brother kills a lot of other people and everyone seems to think the good brother has done it, because no one knows anything about the fact that they are identical twins.

Does anyone know what show I&#39;m talking about,because I would really like to see it again one time and I want to know how it ended (if it ended, anyway). Perhaps they stopped the series without a decent ending, just like John Doe.

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.

10. Movies & TV   -   #500
    Yeah, 8 days inbetween posts must be a new record....
    Well, it&#39;seems to me that it is not that busy on this board lately (oops, I have to say community now ). I think that there are a lot less people here than there were about a half year ago. Why??? Probably, because over the last few months the questions just stayed the same. There were these "How can I....???" threads that kept appearing by those noobs who are to lame to do a search before they asked a question. And next to these there were these annoying "Who would win....???" threads. There seemed to be nothing new added to the movieworld section. And that&#39;s why I think a lot of people are staying away these days.

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast