Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Thanks buddy. You've saved us from the men in white coats (for now). The scary thing is we've been asking for about five months with no joy and it only took eight minutes to find out the answer on here, I wish I'd thought of asking sooner now. Anyway thanks again chalice, you are a star.

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    a 20 minute fight over wearing glasses (I know this one just curious if others do)

But really ive been trying to remember two movies. One where everyone is part of a group of primary colours and they fight all the time, it came out in the mid 80's and was some of the movies you end up seeing in elementary school

The other is the one about a blind samurai that clint eastwood based all his movies on

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Monolith,
    haven't a clue about the glasses fight.

The second one sounds like Colors. It has Robert Duvall abd Sean Penn in it I think.

The japanese movie you're talking about is called Yojimbo by Akira Kurosawa who incidentally also wrote and directed The Seven Samuari which was remade in Hollywood as The Magnificent Seven.

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    I don't remember Sanjuro (the samurai in Yojimbo) being blind. But the film was indeed the basis for 'For a Fistful of Dollars' and even 'Last Man Standing'.

A blind samurai sounds more like 'Zaitoichi' to me...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    This is a horror show I watched, as a kid, way back in the 70's maybe 80's . It's about a monster ,deep frozen, got transported in a train, thawed out and go on a rampage ,killing everybody.I cannot remenbered the ending, but I do remenbered the train got stucked in the middle of nowhere,maybe in the open wasteland in soviet's tundra . The title may have the word train or night or terror in it. I would like to watch it again.

6. Movies & TV   -   #96
    "Horror Express" (aka "Panic in the Trans-Siberian Train") starring Christopher Lee!!! *IMDb LINK*

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    *bump*

And was it the correct one drakkie?

8. Movies & TV   -   #98
    Poster
    ok i doubt no1 will get this 1 but its worth a try

all i remember about the film is i hired it on VHS about 1995/96 time and its a horror i think and i remember somebody getting bitten at the zoo by a monkey and also somebody chopping somebody up with a lawnmower in there house, its very gorey it might be a comedy horror i aint too sure

sorry i cant describe it nomore than that

so, any idea's?

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #99
    I'm looking for the name of a movie. Can't rember too much about it, except for the beggining. Sorry if this is a little vague, it's been a long time since I've seen this.

I'm pretty sure the movie came out in the early to mid 90's. It starts out with these two guys sitting on a car in a parking lot at night. They are talking, and a club near by lets out and all of these people walk out. Can't remember what happens next, but I know this large guy and his girlfriend walk up to the two guys and start talking shit, and the girl says that her boyfriend is going to kick their asses. After that, I can't remember anything about the movie. I don't even remember if I saw it all the way through. But that beggining scene bugs me to no end, 'cause I can't remember the rest of the movie. Not sure who's in it, or what the premise of the movie was.

Again, sorry for the vague description. But if anyone can tell me what this movie was, I'll be very greatful.

10. Movies & TV   -   #100
    way of the gun starts like that but didnt come out til 2000.

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast