Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Ok Bic that's a pretty good track record you got going, if u get this one i'll be very impressed, it's a manga made in late 80s/early 90s, some police guy (i think) gets done in so a scientist grings him back with a bunch of upgrades robocop style, super strengh, optical cortex connected to satelite to see for miles around and this typical japanimation weapon: a expandable staff like the one used by old man in ninja scroll. Btw great idea for forum wish i'd thought of it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #232
    I assume you mean Anime, cause manga are technically comics...
    Could be 2 things:
    '8man' LINK
    The third part of an OVA called 'AD Police Files', namely file 3 'The man who bites his tongue' LINK
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #233
    You assume correctly, anime and manga are the same word in french, my mistake. being a little pedantic though don't u think? any excuse to show off your knowledge eh?
    thanks for the help but those weren't the one, never mind i'll keep thinking...

4. Movies & TV   -   #234
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by Shtkckr@15 October 2003 - 17:58
    You assume correctly, anime and manga are the same word in french, my mistake.
    Non, pas vraiment, enfin seulement pour le grand public...

Donc, puisque tu es Français (ou Belge, Suisse, enfin un voisin francophone quoi...), te rappelles tu de la chaine, de l'émission, ou si c'est une série?

5. Movies & TV   -   #235
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gurahl@15 October 2003 - 23:11
    Non, pas vraiment, enfin seulement pour le grand public...

Donc, puisque tu es Français (ou Belge, Suisse, enfin un voisin francophone quoi...), te rappelles tu de la chaine, de l'émission, ou si c'est une série?
    I was going to say exactly the same thing gurahl you beat me to it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #236
    je suppose que je fais partie du grand public alors, bravo tout le monde vous m'avez vraiment mis a ma place.
    c'etait un film en deux parties et tout ce don je me souviens c'est l'oeil bionique qu'il avait et le baton comme celui qu'avait sangoku dans dragonball, le titre etait japonais mais il y a peut etre une traduction.
    don't kill yourself thinking about it, it isn't very famous(haven't heard of it since) so i wouldn't be suprised if no one figures it out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #237
    The starred Scott Baio(sp)..or Chacchi and jodie foster.

There are teens, set in the 20's or 30's...Kind of a musical/gangster movie...the Tommy guns shoot Egg salad or Pie filling, anyways couldn't find on IMDb

Anyone know the name??

8. Movies & TV   -   #238
    Poster
    humm.. well i was thinking about this the other day.. i saw a movie sometime around 1990 and i dont remember a lot of it, but i really want to know the name of it..

there was a kid, and he had a friend.. at one point, they were listening to a record and they spun it backwards and there were demonic sounds or something.. later in the movie, a big hole opened in the middle of his house, and i think they went down in it.. i also remember a hole in his backyard, maybe thats where they came out.. and somewhere along the line he consulted his family bible..

it seems like a really crappy movie, but i cant stand now knowing the name or maybe the rest of the story line.. any help?

9. Movies & TV   -   #239
    system_failure: I think it's "Bugsy Malone" IMDb Link

10. Movies & TV   -   #240
    Originally posted by Shtkckr@16 October 2003 - 19:35
    je suppose que je fais partie du grand public alors, bravo tout le monde vous m'avez vraiment mis a ma place.
    c'etait un film en deux parties et tout ce don je me souviens c'est l'oeil bionique qu'il avait et le baton comme celui qu'avait sangoku dans dragonball, le titre etait japonais mais il y a peut etre une traduction.
    don't kill yourself thinking about it, it isn't very famous(haven't heard of it since) so i wouldn't be suprised if no one figures it out.
    I think I found it! "Goku: Midnight Eye" 1 or 2 IMDb Link Although it doesn't say in that synopsis he is armed with an extendable staff, here's a synopsis from another site:

GOKU MIDNIGHT EYE #1
    Goku is a private investigator, who becomes involved when the efforts of the Japanese police to investigate a powerful gangster meet with disaster. While investigating the Hyakuryu building several detectives apparently go mad and kill themselves or their colleagues. Goku investigates with the sole squad survivor Yoko, and the immediate outcome is another disaster. Goku finds himself hypnotized by one of the gangster's androids, a "peacock girl" and escapes only by stabbing himself in the left eye to break the hypnosis. He is rescued by a mysterious group and equipped with a cybernetic left "eye" and an extending metal staff/shock gun. Armed with his new powers, Goku resumes his attack on the Hyakuryu building and its defending androids.

GOKU MIDNIGHT EYE #2
    In this part, Goku is asked by a young woman to track down her brother, but he finds that nothing is quite what it seems.

p.s. better not call people who help you 'pedantic'

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast