Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

ok, this movie was aulstrailian i think, it was about a family that partied all the time and had trouble with thier kids. it had an inner meaning , and a moral , and was very entertaining, from what i can remember, one of the stars(the dad) played in 'ATTACK OF THE CLONES' as bubba-fets dad. and he also played in the new matrix , i believe.
    It was an excellent movie that never got much recognition, but stuck with my wife and I as one of our favorites. Its been years since weve seen it.

MORE DETAILS..... i remember that their daughter kept a journal and was raped by her uncle. and at the end of the movie, the girl hung herself in a tree in the backyard. Her mom found the journal and read it, and went to the bar where her dad was drinking with the same uncle , and showed him the journal and her dad beat the hell out of him and killed him with a broken beer bottle.
    good luck

2. Movies & TV   -   #632
    Originally posted by RedRival+17 June 2003 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 17 June 2003 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-well_butter_my_arse@17 June 2003 - 10:27
    Okay heres one for ya. I think it was in the mid eightees, it was set in olded times adn it was about a guy who had a big nose and had to save a city form being attacked so he goes of to find his old companinos. All of which who have great popwers. A big guy with ots of strength, a short guy with big ears who could blow people over cos he had massive lungs, a guy who when stationary had to have one leg tied behind the other so he didnt run so ridiculously fast all the time. And thats about all i can remeber.
    Seems like an Easy one. But not sure.
    Is it Mystery Men? It&#39;s a comedy isn&#39;t it? Ten guys (not sure) with weird super powers.

oh wait...mystery man is in the late 90&#39;s like 99 or something, so it may not be.. [/b][/quote]
    I think that show was called Misfits of Science
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

3. Movies & TV   -   #633
    Originally posted by trobinson97+22 April 2004 - 07:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trobinson97 @ 22 April 2004 - 07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RedRival@17 June 2003 - 21:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-well_butter_my_arse
    @17 June 2003 - 10:27
    Okay heres one for ya. I think it was in the mid eightees, it was set in olded times adn it was about a guy who had a big nose and had to save a city form being attacked so he goes of to find his old companinos. All of which who have great popwers. A big guy with ots of strength, a short guy with big ears who could blow people over cos he had massive lungs, a guy who when stationary had to have one leg tied behind the other so he didnt run so ridiculously fast all the time. And thats about all i can remeber.

Seems like an Easy one. But not sure.
    Is it Mystery Men? It&#39;s a comedy isn&#39;t it? Ten guys (not sure) with weird super powers.

oh wait...mystery man is in the late 90&#39;s like 99 or something, so it may not be..
    I think that show was called Misfits of Science [/b][/quote]
    Had this one not already been answered oh well i&#39;m to lazy to go look. Its not the misfits of science but the adventures of baron maunchausin http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096764/

4. Movies & TV   -   #634
    Hmm, I&#39;m pretty sure that was answered too. Posts dissappearing mysteriously again?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. Movies & TV   -   #635
    Originally posted by javelinmansst@21 April 2004 - 21:29
    ok, this movie was aulstrailian i think, it was about a family that partied all the time and had trouble with thier kids. it had an inner meaning , and a moral , and was very entertaining, from what i can remember, one of the stars(the dad) played in &#39;ATTACK OF THE CLONES&#39; as bubba-fets dad. and he also played in the new matrix , i believe.
    It was an excellent movie that never got much recognition, but stuck with my wife and I as one of our favorites. Its been years since weve seen it.

MORE DETAILS..... i remember that their daughter kept a journal and was raped by her uncle. and at the end of the movie, the girl hung herself in a tree in the backyard. Her mom found the journal and read it, and went to the bar where her dad was drinking with the same uncle , and showed him the journal and her dad beat the hell out of him and killed him with a broken beer bottle.
    good luck
    I&#39;m assuming you mean Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones.
    He didn&#39;t play in any of the Matrix movies, but perhaps you&#39;re confusing him with Nathaniel Leese who played Mifune.

The reason I&#39;m assuming the first is because he&#39;s an Australian native.
    And then through a secret method of deduction, my guess it&#39;s Little White Lies
    Now there isn&#39;t much info on that movie, but all the others don&#39;t seem to fit

6. Movies & TV   -   #636
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+23 April 2004 - 15:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 23 April 2004 - 15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-javelinmansst@21 April 2004 - 21:29
    ok, this movie was aulstrailian i think, it was about a family that partied all the time and had trouble with thier kids. it had an inner meaning , and a moral , and was very entertaining, from what i can remember, one of the stars(the dad) played in &#39;ATTACK OF THE CLONES&#39; as bubba-fets dad. and he also played in the new matrix , i believe.

good luck
    I&#39;m assuming you mean Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones.
    He didn&#39;t play in any of the Matrix movies, but perhaps you&#39;re confusing him with Nathaniel Leese who played Mifune.

The reason I&#39;m assuming the first is because he&#39;s an Australian native.
    And then through a secret method of deduction, my guess it&#39;s Little White Lies
    Now there isn&#39;t much info on that movie, but all the others don&#39;t seem to fit [/b][/quote]
    [/QUOTE]

okay ,I got it. your link to Temuera Morrison was the key.
    I was getting him confused with that other actor.
    I looked thru his list of movies , and recognized the one I needed.
    Its called Once Were Warriors.
    its a really good movie.
    I appreciatte the help.

7. Movies & TV   -   #637
    Do I get half points for this one?

Anyway, glad I was some sort of help...

8. Movies & TV   -   #638
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Looking for a particular manga...
    Hope someone can help me with this

All i remember is that it was about a boy that could scream so loud that everything around him collapsed.
    And there&#39;s a scene in it where,because of his screaming,a building collapses on top of a guys head...but that guy just walks straight through the collapsing building.
    Not much info...i know,but i&#39;ld really like to find this one.
    So if you know wich one i&#39;m talking about and you got a hash for it that would be even better.
    Thank you

hmm...asspie

9. Movies & TV   -   #639
    OK, a new one:

on the cover is a hand holding a diamond, its a mini series, maybe 6-7 parts..
    Some people working in a diamond-mine, as punishment for some crime. eventually they manage to escape, and take some diamonds with them... This was like the start of some sort of dynasty...

10. Movies & TV   -   #640
    Originally posted by Burre@30 April 2004 - 09:46
    OK, a new one:

on the cover is a hand holding a diamond, its a mini series, maybe 6-7 parts..
    Some people working in a diamond-mine, as punishment for some crime. eventually they manage to escape, and take some diamonds with them... This was like the start of some sort of dynasty...
    &#39;Mountain of Diamonds&#39; http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0151639/ ??

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 ... LastLast