Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Only if van damme doesnt survive till hte last 10 minutes. No its not cyborg
    The only main guy left at the end is the hispanic guy who i reckon was the star and some people who look like they live in the jungle (ie a tribe of some kind) also survive. I only saw the last 5-10 minutes, but it looked shite.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    It does sound familiar but like you say its one of those old b movies that no one can remember Where the hell is notoriousbic when u need him

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    here's one to tax your brains,
    american movie, possibly early 80s, man and woman buy house, with sealed up fireplace in the cellar, and she is told not to open it, so she does and little monssters come out, and i can still remember them muttering wait till its dark we'll get her then.
    scared the kids to death at the time, but we cant remember the title. would like to see this movie again, i suppose it will look tame now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    critters?

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    no the creatures in critters was from outerspace.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    oh yeah doh (_8^(|)

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Poster
    It could be The Ghoulies.

IMDB

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    callum thats the kitty but i got confused

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    i was thinking about ghoulies for that one

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    guess you are all younger than me if you didn't see it,
    it was in colour and shown a few times on british tv,
    i can also remember she was sat at the dinig table and when she looked down they were tring to bite her, but of course when she screemed they run, and so her husband never saw them. her husband starts to think she is going crackers,
    i think there were about 3 or 4 of them, ugly little sods about 12 inches tall,
    i can remember the end of the film, but i wont tell you yet in case the film can be found and any of you watch it

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast