Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Originally posted by mutterings@14 July 2003 - 23:21
    It does sound familiar but like you say its one of those old b movies that no one can remember Where the hell is notoriousbic when u need him
    Never fear! Sorry for the long absence guys.
    Lemme see if I can help...

@canavan: I'm pretty sure it's "Don't be afraid of the Dark" (1973)*IMDb Link*

@ilw: Do you remember any other movies this 'hispanic' guy played in? That way I can cross-reference them and get a possible result
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    Poster
    welcome ack notorious on this thread. haven't seen you around for ages.
    cool, no movies in mind right now. Just a supportive *bump* to go with this reply.

3. Movies & TV   -   #83

brilliant, how did you know that? thought the board had given up on that one,
    i wonder if any one has got it and knows how to put it up for download.
    that film cost me a fortune in electricity bills, as after watching it the kids would'nt go to bed for months after unless all the lights were on.
    thanks again.

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    Originally posted by canavan@26 July 2003 - 14:36

brilliant, how did you know that? thought the board had given up on that one,
    i wonder if any one has got it and knows how to put it up for download.
    that film cost me a fortune in electricity bills, as after watching it the kids would'nt go to bed for months after unless all the lights were on.
    thanks again.
    Much obliged.
    You had me on the run with that one, until in 1 last desperate attempt I widened the search to the 70'ies

Still haven't had any luck on ilw's movie though...

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    Welcome back notorious havent seen you for a while...No excuses get back to finding them elusive movies

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    @ilw: the Predator rip-off you are looking for is "DNA": starring Mark Dacascos and possibly the worst film I've seen. UK's Channel 5 show it at least once a year: check out the hilarious helicopter explosion!!!!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    yep, dna it is. I only saw the last 10 mins and as everyone on imdb has pointed out it is a straight scene rip from predator. Apparently the rest of the film is straight rips from Jurassic park, indiana jones and the concept is from aliens. All the makings of a classic i would have thought
    Hey Bic good to see u around again

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    DNA! I actually passed that one, but thought that wasn't it. Doh!

@ilw: Thx, good to be around again

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    Hello everyone.

Can anyone remember an old Austrailian animated film that had the Bunyip in it? Me and a few mates are trying to remember what it was called but everyone we've asked can remember it but doesn't know the name. We think there was a small girl and a school in it as well but we're a little hazy on that.

Please help.... Our sanity is at risk .

10. Movies & TV   -   #90
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Dot and the Kangaroo
    amazon.
    Funny you should ask that. Someone else was inquiring about it a few weeks back.

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast