Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Looking Girl Friend Or Wife Or Boy Friend

DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@5 June 2003 - 05:05
    Please note that most people here dont have any girlfriends
    These people dont have girlfriends but they think about all day....then they go to :x sites cuz they dont got a girl

2. Lounge   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    well i have one, but theres no way im posting a picture of her so freaks on here can wank (jerk) off to it.
    and yeah, i am big-headed because shes hot.
    want me to prove it?
    tough titty i aint postin no fuckin pic!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    You've come to the wrong place mate. I can see why you're confused. I think the place you're looking for is Private Voyeur, if you wan't to spank your monkey over other peoples women then you'll be right at home. if you find it difficult navagating this site then try HERE.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i heard hoe's are free in america...

just a rumour tho

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...*no comment* Anywho about this thread. I find it rather disturbing. I do beleive that many of the members here have significant others, but why would any of them want to post a pic of them on a forum. First it is disrespectful to the loved one...and second..it is too disturbing to think what some members may be doing with those pics. The worst part is that you said that we should rank them on a scale...do you really think anybody would want their spouse to be objectified by a random group of people? If anyone ever wants to see my gf, or me for that matter, they can just come visit me. Id be happy to shoot the breeze, and hang out with a fellow board member. But...posting a pic, for the whole world to see...there is something inherently wrong with even the thought of doing that.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    thegroggman, have you not seen the best looking male and female topics?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by }{R}{O}{N}{@5 June 2003 - 03:54
    HERES THE TIME TO see how much you think about your girl friend or your wife or boy friend.

HERE IS THE TIME TO POST THERE PICTURE. IF YOU ALL WILL LETS RATE THE PICTURES WITH (1) BEING LOW AND (10) HIGH AND AT THE END OF WE CAN ADD UP THE POINTS TO SEE HOW WON.

IT WONT HURT TO GET IN AND TRY THEM..

I HAVE A GOOD PICTURE OF MY WIFE BUT BEING NEW TO THE SITE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOW IT.
    I've just had a thought or two.

Does your wife know you are doing this with her dignity?
    Does she agree to being exhibited in this manner?
    How will she feel when you confront her excitedly saying you posted her pic.
    and the guys on the forum recon she's a babe/hound? "Like we're that desparate"
    Do you consider that romantic?

Or are you, as I suspect, a sad flabby middle aged looser who got a picture off the net.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    thegroggman, have you not seen the best looking male and female topics?
    Indeed I have newbie. And I found those also disturbing. I mean posting a pic is one thing...but judging whos the hottest..eghh...thats strange in my mind. But this thread is worse...because its not even of yourself...they are asking you to post a pic of your significant other. The thought of what some freak could be doing with a pic of my gf is awful.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 08:45
    LOL...*no comment* Anywho about this thread. I find it rather disturbing. I do beleive that many of the members here have significant others, but why would any of them want to post a pic of them on a forum. First it is disrespectful to the loved one...and second..it is too disturbing to think what some members may be doing with those pics. The worst part is that you said that we should rank them on a scale...do you really think anybody would want their spouse to be objectified by a random group of people? If anyone ever wants to see my gf, or me for that matter, they can just come visit me. Id be happy to shoot the breeze, and hang out with a fellow board member. But...posting a pic, for the whole world to see...there is something inherently wrong with even the thought of doing that.
    Hey Groggman
    you read my mind you posted as I was writing.

10. Lounge   -   #20

i agree with you
    however this is a matter of perogative
    if someone wants to post pics of their gp/wife/bf/husband or whatever, then as long as they have the permission of the person that should be ok.
    what board members do with those pics is up to them (but may not be a nice thought )

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast