Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oink & deepbassnine

BassJunkie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    If you want OiNK, take that demonoid invite i sent you, and ask for one from TL. Build your ratios, post some screens and someone might throw you an invite...
    Wot you talkin about....... what demonoid invite?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    you can't just get to exigo because you have a 100Mbit connection, yes it will be much easier, but what you have to do is climb the ladder, starting with the bottom and getting to the top. You might be lucky to find a exigo mod who is willing to give you an invite just for the connection but that's unlikely. If you have good ratio at demonoid you can easily convince people giving away invites that you are a good share and they will give you the invites for the lower lever sites, but from that time on, you probably need to start trading, or hunt for rare chances of getting to good sites for free. Of course, your fast connection will allow you to get invites at the sites faster which will make your journey to the top shorter, but Exigo is a level 8 tracker and demonoid is level 2, and trading like that is impossible.

As to your second question, you need to be a member for more than a month and have more than 10 posts to be able to post in invites section

BassJunkie, he gave you a demonoid invitatin code at the other thread you started:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...o-180319/page2
    the invite code is qizkortp4eii if you still can't find out
    and, if you don't know, the site is demonoid.com
    you have a lot to learn mate
    Last edited by mikechrobot; 05-05-2007 at 08:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    you can't just get to exigo because you have a 100Mbit connection, yes it will be much easier, but what you have to do is climb the ladder, starting with the bottom and getting to the top. You might be lucky to find a exigo mod who is willing to give you an invite just for the connection but that's unlikely. If you have good ratio at demonoid you can easily convince people giving away invites that you are a good share and they will give you the invites for the lower lever sites, but from that time on, you probably need to start trading, or hunt for rare chances of getting to good sites for free. Of course, your fast connection will allow you to get invites at the sites faster which will make your journey to the top shorter, but Exigo is a level 8 tracker and demonoid is level 2, and trading like that is impossible.

As to your second question, you need to be a member for more than a month and have more than 10 posts to be able to post in invites section
    Ok thanks very much for your help. Does creating my own torrents help? E.g., if I make some lossless album torrents and upload them to Demonoid, might that help me get to other sites faster?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    it will just increase your upload amount without having to download anything to hurt your ratio. Overall, you probably can't trade anything for demonoid cause invites for it are easy to get, but if you can show good demonoid ratio screen there is a bigger chace that someone will trust you and give you an inivite to one of the less rare sites, like torrentleech, from there you can start trading invites but waiting for free offers is a good bet.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ok got it. Sorry, just one final question.. if someone invites me, and I upload loads, does that help them? Like do they get credit for referring good uploaders? Or does it not affect them?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    no it doesn't effect them, what does effect them is when they invite cheaters, because they will usually get warned for it, get their invites taken away, or even get banned on some tracker. I know one guy who invited cheater to OiNK, had over 1TB upload and 5 invites, they took all of them away and said they will never give him any again

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BassJunkie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    maybe in the future you will find a way to repay me
    Yeah 4 sure...... i never forget a good deed

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    y want a invite for tracker.deepbassnine.com PLEASE help me guys. help me
    BassJunkie for a invite!

my e-mail is [email protected] help me for invite to deepbassnine
    Last edited by blackland; 11-29-2007 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    you are not allowed to ask for invites in this section...by doing so you are bypassing the rules and risk moderation or a ban. I suggest you edit your post then read the rules.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for digging up a 7 month old thread.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast