Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with leeware

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i change my setup to run only twm + utorrent instead of kde, same result, lost connection again, third times in 24 hours, that is crap

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    what happens when it goes down? will it come back up or does he have to do something manually

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    have to write him, and 6 hours later or so, the reboot is done manually

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Leeware is %$%$%?$?%$!!!

He just restarted my VPS and 5 minutes later, same problem, the network connection is lost... damn....!

i was only running utorrent (with 1 torrent uploading at 100k/s) and kde desktop.

is that too much for this hosting?
    Running KDE is a bad idea, your wasting RAM and HD space, especially if your just running uTorrent
    Last edited by KFlint; 01-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    i tried running utorrent with twm also, but i'm having some bug in utorrent, i cannot right-click and acces menu, strange...

clos, what program do you lunch in your xstartup script?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    I had sent him exactly same email with the correct subject, but he doesn't reply. I had sent him another support email a week ago, but still I haven't got any reply.
    A whole week uh?
    He always gets back to me within a day...thats a shame mate, may want to consider a different provider....

Leaseweb has base dedicated servers for 40 a month and no setup fee. I hear the speeds are the best you can ask for + an 80 gig HD (big improvement over Leeware), the issue is you only get 500 gigs a month bandwith, and if you go over it you pay (I think) around 50 cents a gig

But you can do a lot with 500 gigs
    "no setup fee" No mate ... the only prob there , is high setup fee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12