Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Tony leaving in June...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Bush is certainly not of the intellectual elite, nor can he boast of a life of singular achievement; at least he doesn't pretend...
    So Bush really is just a good ole boy, raised on a Texas dirt farm, educated in a one room school, a war hero who represents middle class American values?

That damn liberal media...
    That would be news to me; I don't partake of "That damn liberal media".

Hmmm.

I just now occurred to me to ask what Gordon Brown's middle initial might be.

I hope it's "W".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    So Bush really is just a good ole boy, raised on a Texas dirt farm, educated in a one room school, a war hero who represents middle class American values?

That damn liberal media...

Hmmm.

I hope it's "W".

I think it's P for Pretentious
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post

Hmmm.

I hope it's "W".

I think it's P for Pretentious
    No mis-use of the word, then.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    the phrase "Big Tony" made me chuckle.

he's leaving, yeah, i'll miss him about as much as any of our other world leaders i guess.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    My evaluation of Tony's reign

All truths are positive and all lies are negative. This is well known by Politicians... and a certain mathematician. Politicians first tell all the lies they need to, to be voted into office. When in office they continue to lie. Mathematicians know how it works, two negatives make a positive and positives are truths..
    This following the time proved and thus universal law, otherwise known as equation,
    - x - = + (truth)
    therefore...
    lies x lies = Truth
    It's obvious then, all Tony has to do is make sure the number of lies remain even in number. ( and add a few XXXX)He would be wise to take that mathematician into employment, who is also aware of Quantum Politics, to help make it all "un-happen", because after the *27 th some people could just start counting, and discover it's a prime number.
    * although 27 is an unequal number, and appears ominous, it is divisible a number of times ( true an odd number of times too,... but we can get round that using a little geometry and algebra)

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

All truths are positive and all lies are negative. This is well known by Politicians... and a certain mathematician. Politicians first tell all the lies they need to, to be voted into office. When in office they continue to lie. Mathematicians know how it works, two negatives make a positive and positives are truths..
    This following the time proved and thus universal law, otherwise known as equation,
    - x - = + (truth)
    therefore...
    lies x lies = Truth
    It's obvious then, all Tony has to do is make sure the number of lies remain even in number. ( and add a few XXXX)He would be wise to take that mathematician into employment, who is also aware of Quantum Politics, to help make it all "un-happen", because after the *27 th some people could just start counting, and discover it's a prime number.
    * although 27 is an unequal number, and appears ominous, it is divisible a number of times ( true an odd number of times too,... but we can get round that using a little geometry and algebra)

Should I be worrying about you?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

- x - = + (truth)
    therefore...
    lies x lies = Truth
    Are you David Cameron?

Tony started ok, then met Bush. Tits up from then on. i'd hate to think what would've happened if Willy Hague or khn Smith got in power. Or that vampire one, cant remember his name.

Ithink at the time we got the best of the bunch.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Gordon Brown.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/gor...FRYVEAodL38zmg

How Gordon Brown voted on key issues since 2001:

* Has never voted on a transparent Parliament.
    * Moderately for introducing a smoking ban.
    * Strongly for introducing ID cards.
    * Very strongly for introducing foundation hospitals.
    * Very strongly for introducing student top-up fees.
    * Moderately for Labour's anti-terrorism laws.
    * Very strongly for the Iraq war.
    * Moderately against investigating the Iraq war.
    * Moderately for the fox hunting ban.
    * Has never voted on equal gay rights.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Scuff View Post
    Gordon Brown.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/gor...FRYVEAodL38zmg

How Gordon Brown voted on key issues since 2001:

* Has never voted on a transparent Parliament.
    * Moderately for introducing a smoking ban.
    * Strongly for introducing ID cards.
    * Very strongly for introducing foundation hospitals.
    * Very strongly for introducing student top-up fees.
    * Moderately for Labour's anti-terrorism laws.
    * Very strongly for the Iraq war.
    * Moderately against investigating the Iraq war.
    * Moderately for the fox hunting ban.
    * Has never voted on equal gay rights.

Good info and link.
    He must have been off fox hunting when all the gay rights votes were cast.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but according to the vote tally (of the link you provided) he voted against the declaration for war and the case for war. How is that voting strongly for war?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Good stuff Scuff.

It bothers me that he automatically becomes PM. After i learnt about the whole pension blackhole he knew about, he lost all my trust.

We are in for a odd few months. When does he get power?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123