Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .... I'm road legal!

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    't was a silver Ford Ka

If it was you, I'm rather disappointed in your looks

2. Lounge   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Skweeky, soon you will travel across the world in you Ford. Bet you have that Licence by 14 November 2007 at 15.15 GMT.

OK before you leave can you disclose some of the intimate secrets, that the whole world is waiting, with bated breath, to hear..If for example...does the Scotsman..wear underpants under his kilt, or not!

Often there are silly jokes made about this by those, south of the divide, Hadrian's wall...but when asked directly, the Scotsman just gives a knowing smile..but never ever answers this "question" So like the Loch Ness Monster..is this also a fallacy?

Perhaps they haven't much to hide, Sonja?

Would be nice to have first hand knowledge..and could make you famous and rich...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Often there are silly jokes made about this by those, south of the divide, Hadrian's wall...

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Well...
    my very own Scotsman never wears underwear, so I assume, that if he would wear a kilt it would be without underwear as well

5. Lounge   -   #15
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Congrats Sky! Now if you guys could only learn how to drive on the proper side of the road you will be set.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ... well...

actually, since I'm Belgian I am more inclined to drive on the right. 't is all a bit confusing for me poor wee brain

7. Lounge   -   #17
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I actually enjoyed driving in Europe. I think one of the best thing you have going over there is the roundabouts. Keeps traffic moving. The German driving test and certification a freaking nuts though. I have only driven a few times in the UK and I made sure I focused. Takes some time to get used to.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Can everyone please stay off the backroad between Cumbie and Bonnybridge.

Until 11PM or so should do

Ta

9. Lounge   -   #19
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I promise! And not even venture out until the first Monday of the new month, after the siren for all clear has been sounded... doeiiii... Thanks for the early warning... for a bit of fun, Skweeky, practise scaring the shit out of old-age pensioner, drivers, coming in the opposite direction..that's great for in your back-mirror, view..which you should study, studiuosly...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Old dutch saying
    "When two lights approach, go in between, as they are two bicycles"

(loose translation)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12