Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RTS Ripping off ScT

Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj4gogeta View Post
    3. i don't think a torrent sites source should be ripping it off other sites. Sort of defeats the point.

I suppose you are right Moonspell13 the people who make the films originally will be the most pissed.
    Well I disagree, that's exactly the point, to share with other ppl.. What does it matter where the file came from?? All sites steal other sites' releases anyway and all of them steal the scene (who don't want ,as they say, their releases on torrrent sites..).. The point is to spread the material to everywhere where someone can get it

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    alot of fuss about nothing imo.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ptp5352 View Post
    All sites rip each other off because a lot uploaders only source is torrent sites, so they get it from one and put it on another. Recently i saw that there was a big fuss on FTN because an uploader put up a pack and forgot to take out a txt file linking the pack back to SCT.
    Pretty much. Even ScT has done it before...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    what do you think release groups are doing ?? they are stealing copyrighted content !

this is nothing compared to that .... !

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj4gogeta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post

+1

Relax ppl and enjoy.. If you have issues about these kinds of stuff imagine how the actual owners of the material we pirate feel, lol
    I am not an admin or uploader on ScT I am just a concerned ScT Seed Whore LOL, I only point it out because
    1. its funny that the uploader on RTS is not even smart enough to rename the dir.
    Believe it or not, they\\\'re actually getting smarter. One guy a while back left FTN on the name of the torrent as well All sites may do it on occasion, but that doesnt make it right. A sites respective uploaders take a decent amount of trouble in a variety of ways to make and upload the pack. It\'s better in a way if they leave the name. It would be like trackers taking scene releases not leaving the group name
    Quote Originally Posted by ptp5352
    Recently i saw that there was a big fuss on FTN because an uploader put up a pack and forgot to take out a txt file linking the pack back to SCT.
    Which pack? FTN would probably take down other trackers\\\' packs if they complain.
    Last edited by Sentient; 05-21-2007 at 12:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    RTS is known for ripping off other sites packs and other crap and renaming it. They dont think its wrong.

Just like there staff used to think account trading was ok, untill they get there own site and then say other wise, but still ok to trade other sites accounts.

RTS is a huge joke.

Wild

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    RTS is known for ripping off other sites packs and other crap and renaming it. They dont think its wrong.
    So do other sites, including ScT.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post

Well that is bullshit.

On wb we will delete shit that is renamed and or stolen inhouse releases. If your going to steal it atleast give credit to where you got it from.

Wild

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post

Well that is bullshit.

On wb we will delete shit that is renamed and or stolen inhouse releases. If your going to steal it atleast give credit to where you got it from.

Wild
    Yeah, it is.

But keep in mind though, most of the packs are scene releases, which means you COULD have gotten it from a topsite but you could also get it from another tracker. And furthermore, most of the packs here are like season packs of common tv shows, movies, etc. It's not like personally encoded exclusive video or anything.

I'm sure RTS will be against this sort of stuff as well.
    If I remember correctly, I think they banned an uploader who stole one of FTN's packs?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    kanelbulle's Avatar .... bzz BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Man, who cares, all those releases were scene releases, the ones who did the hard job was the rippers who released it on the scene. The kiddie who uploaded it on ScT just did a click in his torrent client? |-)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast