Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: RTS Ripping off ScT

Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I agree on both sides. It's kinda.. weird, being pirates and arguing on what trackers _stole_ content from the other, etc.. Sharing is caring, ppl

However, they -do- put lots of effort in it, so a "thanks to xxx for putting this together" etc, would be a polite thing to do

I know my tracker are showing their gratitude to other trackers for stuff, such as "Thanks to HDbits for this" when something HD material's getting upped, etc.

<3
    -Vidde

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    The Packs on sct and on alot of other trackers are all scene content ,the packs isn't only available on SCT and not only RTS stole the packs because if u have access to some trackers u will see that the same packs (like johnny depp one and others) are already upped on Czone,Filezone,linkomanija and others

so almost all trackers take from eachother and all this packs or torrents are from the scene so how does that make anyone the releaser?

i understand that if they encoded these movies or releases themselves then they should take the credit but for just grabbing from the axx and wanna be credited for being releasers then that's what i really cann't understand

some trackers may change the same pack and just upped them again in different way but personally it's better for me and downloaders like me to have the same files like the other trackers because it will help me to download from 1 tracker and seed on the other if it has the same release

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    Not all uploaders have axxs it usually cost some $$$ to get axxs on a good topsite. Anyway their breaking the rules to begin with their not supposed to release that shit anyway.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    It's all pirated no matter how you look at it. No torrent site has exclusive rights to the material. I say shut the fuck up and spread the wealth.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    The Packs on sct and on alot of other trackers are all scene content ,the packs isn't only available on SCT and not only RTS stole the packs because if u have access to some trackers u will see that the same packs (like johnny depp one and others) are already upped on Czone,Filezone,linkomanija and others

so almost all trackers take from eachother and all this packs or torrents are from the scene so how does that make anyone the releaser?

i understand that if they encoded these movies or releases themselves then they should take the credit but for just grabbing from the axx and wanna be credited for being releasers then that's what i really cann't understand

some trackers may change the same pack and just upped them again in different way but personally it's better for me and downloaders like me to have the same files like the other trackers because it will help me to download from 1 tracker and seed on the other if it has the same release
    amen, close this thread on this note
    Alright.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    enter sarcasm

damn, this wildbytes guy is the most righteous guy isn't he? he never does anything wrong and his site is the most experienced

exit sarcasm
    what would you expect from an elitist building a god complex on his sup-par dime-a-dozen 0day tracker?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    enter sarcasm

damn, this wildbytes guy is the most righteous guy isn't he? he never does anything wrong and his site is the most experienced

exit sarcasm
    what would you expect from an elitist building a god complex on his sup-par dime-a-dozen 0day tracker?

HAHA

What a loser.

Wild

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    who cares

sct did it to rts too..big f'n deal..

you want proof?

that was on rts before sct

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Nope, it's ScT stole this pack from RTS . But RTS uploader was a smart guy, he knew it would happen, so he initially named the dir as Final.Destination.Pack.DVDRip-ScT , in order to make ScT's uploader's life easier
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sa0siN View Post
    who cares

sct did it to rts too..big f'n deal..

you want proof?

that was on rts before sct
    Exactly.

It was all stolen from the true, original creators anyhow.

No one is giving the creators any just credit.

yo

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast