Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: RTS Ripping off ScT

thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    in lm there are downloads from sct
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Who gives a damn anyway? Do you think all BT sites have their own Axx and just happen to get the same content? NO. They all take from each other. This is no big deal. It's been happening forever. Where do you think uploaders at TL get their stuff? Just give it a F**king rest!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Who gives a damn anyway? Do you think all BT sites have their own Axx and just happen to get the same content? NO. They all take from each other. This is no big deal. It's been happening forever. Where do you think uploaders at TL get their stuff? Just give it a F**king rest!
    QFT. It's no biggie - this is file SHARING, not file hoarding amongst a small community.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    scene ,bittorrent is all about stealing ... lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well if you steal a pack or some inhouse release you should atleast give credit to where it came from. keep same NFO if it came with one.

You dont see scene releases renamed and credit is given.

Always give credit.

Wild

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Well if you steal a pack or some inhouse release you should atleast give credit to where it came from. keep same NFO if it came with one.

Always give credit.

Wild

All Trackers takes from eachother and it's not acrime i think because they aren't stealing things that has been encoded and released by certain releasers but all this files are scene releases so no one can never get teh source

Who knows sct was the one who upped it first or who knows if CZone upped it first ,i guess u will say to check the date but who knows maybe sct just grabbed it from another unfamous tracker and the uploader changed the folder

personally i don't care who upped it as long as i can download it and perhaps extra bonus to find the same release on another tracker i am amember off and seed it

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

Always give credit.

Wild

TBH I see alot of scene releases renamed without credits given to the original source hehehe

But thats a differant story.

Also in reguards to the site all posting the same content... You can easily download those packs off the same topsites thus them all being the same size as each others...
    Just because they are the same size and same pack name doesnt necessarily mean your dl them off other torrent sites. But the RTS comment comes cause they pretty much post them after dl them from other torrent sites. At least they are leaving the SCT in the pack names for the most part...
    Personally I beleive in giving credit where due... I also like it when others do the same...
    TL takes some files from other trackers but most of the time they leave the filenames and nfos intact.
    For a good example check the p2p version of shrek that was released over the weekend... they left the THS on the file.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 05-23-2007 at 01:51 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    like said above, torrent sites all have axx to the topsites, and could compile the same packs
    i think sct would rather download their releases from the topsites, and make use of their gbit boxes, rather than leeching it at a snails pace(in comparison) from a site like rts.

the thing is here, rts blatantly took the pack mentioned from sct, fuck they left the -sct tag on the end.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Look at this convo between staff members of Pay2Scum sites SCC and SCT :
    <RapeCke> yo Feeling, stop stealing scc.org
    <RapeCke> 's packs
    <RapeCke> now
    <RapeCke>
    <RapeCke> http://www.sct.org/details.php?id=26571
    <RapeCke> http://www.scc.org/details.php?id=6315
    <RapeCke> etc
    <RapeCke> get your own axx instead of leeching from scc.org

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    Look at this convo between staff members of Pay2Scum sites SCC and SCT :
    <RapeCke> yo Feeling, stop stealing scc.org
    <RapeCke> 's packs
    <RapeCke> now
    <RapeCke>
    <RapeCke> http://www.sct.org/details.php?id=26571
    <RapeCke> http://www.scc.org/details.php?id=6315
    <RapeCke> etc
    <RapeCke> get your own axx instead of leeching from scc.org
    I actually believed that..and clicked the link....!
    eee

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast