Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need some help

ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    iNSOMNiA pm me please m8

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sometimes sites are better off banning first and then waiting for the user to contact them using some other form to explain their actions...
    Sometimes sites all jump to conclusions...

In regaurds to the invite trading.. it doesnt necessarily mean you were trading invites to other users. They could be talking about the fact that you traded to get your invite, or the person who invited you was trading invites for other invites and they banned his whole tree ect...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Sometimes sites are better off banning first and ...or the person who invited you was trading invites for other invites and they banned his whole tree ect...
    good point, that could be an explanation

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Sometimes sites are better off banning first and ...or the person who invited you was trading invites for other invites and they banned his whole tree ect...
    good point, that could be an explanation
    yeah could be that, ive pm'd my inviter so im waiting to hear back. ill let use know if i get my account back
    Last edited by KFlint; 01-08-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12