Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for offers

XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by ilya28071992 View Post
    No need to worry about him, he is a respected member at an israeli community and a very trusted trader AND a member at ISC which contains only trusted members...

Bumping for you my friend, good luck with your trade
    people know that im trusted.. this guy doesnt know me and he thinks im achick lol..
    ibnahmed stop spamming my thread ffs.. just forget about its not abig deal dont feel bad and dont show us how u feel.. cuz no one cares
    you can blow me...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555ForeverM View Post
    oh for god sake.. when i sayed ill talk to u tomorow, i meant beat it, no offense
    i dont want to spam, cuz this is so stupid
    closed
    and ps2kind
    why dont u spam ur own thread ? are u a mod here ? no so why dont u get alife u virgin, u got to stop complaining and post normal post
    and its non of ur buisness whats going on, idiot
    LMAO thats what makes you childish all the name calling and threats, i was reading your thread cos i was gonna make an offer, then i see all that crap.

i no im not a mod i was simply sayin dont let people bother you after all the invites for a website, nothin to get worked up about if you think about it.

im not tryin to have a go or anythin, i was just makin a comment after all its a public site, just sad to see alll the shit going on.

hope u get what u want

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2king View Post
    oh for god sake.. when i sayed ill talk to u tomorow, i meant beat it, no offense
    i dont want to spam, cuz this is so stupid
    closed
    and ps2kind
    why dont u spam ur own thread ? are u a mod here ? no so why dont u get alife u virgin, u got to stop complaining and post normal post
    and its non of ur buisness whats going on, idiot
    LMAO thats what makes you childish all the name calling and threats, i was reading your thread cos i was gonna make an offer, then i see all that crap.

i no im not a mod i was simply sayin dont let people bother you after all the invites for a website, nothin to get worked up about if you think about it.
    so make an offer, its just "buisness"
    this ibnahmed is feeling sad and disapointed becuz of yestarday, i didnt want to let him feel this way thats why i ignored, so again,ibnahmed, dont feel bad and stop mention this.. nothing happened, so forget about it and make another deal with someone else
    ps2king, u would probably post the same thing if u were me..
    you can blow me...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ilya28071992 View Post
    No need to worry about him, he is a respected member at an israeli community and a very trusted trader AND a member at ISC which contains only trusted members...

Bumping for you my friend, good luck with your trade
    people know that im trusted.. this guy doesnt know me and he thinks im achick lol..
    ibnahmed stop spamming my thread ffs.. just forget about its not abig deal dont feel bad and dont show us how u feel.. cuz no one cares
    i didnt say u are not trusty. just i said u gave a promise of a deal and u never completed it. u never informed that the deal is over and u dont want to continue

u didnt take my accounts. (and i didnt say u did)
    they are still fine.

but it was a waste of my time.
    i stopped buffering one of the accounts, just because i thought it is no longer mine.

a PM saying == i am no longer interested in the deal === would have stopped all this happening.

EDITED
    just saw the post above === i will stop here.

Left out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12