Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The tracker you hate most

n00b BT Rep: +5
    The tracker I hate most is pisexy. My account got removed within a week of registering and also my IP got banned.
    I guess it was some problem with hackers from spain. I got into their irc and the admin there told me my account was removed due to inactivity. I told them I have the same user id at oink and bitme.
    What bugged me most was the inconsistency as to the real reason for the account removal and ip ban. In the same chat session I had two people from their staff giving two different answers with a high dose of rude behaviour.
    They told me I should be more worried about the accounts I have active and forget about pisexy. I told them I did not care for the account (pisexy's no great site anyway)
    I only wanted to know the real reason behind the ip ban. Nobody had answers and the people in the chat room seemed to have ganged up against me.

My best experience has been at the karagarga irc. They reactivated my account in minutes. I registered via a leaked code that was posted here. They gave me the benefit of doubt as I'd registered in good faith.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    I only wanted to know the real reason behind the ip ban. Nobody had answers and the people in the chat room seemed to have ganged up against me.
    It is because they banned you for no reason, but for fun.
    Just forget the lame and dead tracker. There is nothing to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by RengeeTT View Post
    chronic tracker. although i registered there long ago and don't use it for ages, their staff still regularly spam me (and i guess others) with money-jerking letters
    I abandoned that crap site long time ago. lol
    Last edited by leeter; 06-05-2007 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    SCC. They banned a whole ip class (including me) without any explanation. However, it is a pretty good site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugur View Post
    SCC. They banned a whole ip class (including me) without any explanation. However, it is a pretty good site.
    Why does SCC hate Romanians? What happened there?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't hate any trackers, in fact I love them all . But, I do have some issues with some of them. I don't like the style for TD. I don't like the fact that new releases on CT always have 0 seeders (at least they used to). I don't like the recent practices of the admins on SCC, along with their insane inactivity and hit-and-run policies. I also don't like the crazy anti-US propaganda on extremebits even though I'm not American. That's it for now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456