Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getting new seed box access...

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by happyjoyjoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    i guess u search the word leeware and see what it is worth.

i got swedvdr 100GB+ for two days leeware and people requesting more days for lower level trackers.

but for sure, the first thing to do is to buy a leeware and the payment there is monthly so u dont have to stick with them for more than one month.
    You got lucky i needed it desperately for sct FL
    by the way, leeware works with sct. there was a problem with the sct account and not leeware. it is working fine for other sct accounts.

Left out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    happyjoyjoy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyjoyjoy View Post

You got lucky i needed it desperately for sct FL
    by the way, leeware works with sct. there was a problem with the sct account and not leeware. it is working fine for other sct accounts.
    There have been issues before with leeware at ScT.
    Routing issues.
    Anyways lets not fuck up this guy his thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    how can u give it to someone for a couple of days? i was just thinking buy it for 1 month and use it for 2-3 weeks and then give the rest 1-2 weeks to someone and stop payment obviously. but is there a way u can give to someone for like 5 days and then get it back? :/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    well MaAiFu, I would assume that you just change the server info at the end of the 5 days or w/e was agreed upon. You can't just rent a server for 5days if thats what you are wondering.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by MaAiFu View Post
    how can u give it to someone for a couple of days? i was just thinking buy it for 1 month and use it for 2-3 weeks and then give the rest 1-2 weeks to someone and stop payment obviously. but is there a way u can give to someone for like 5 days and then get it back? :/
    trust is needed here
    if u trust the person u are dealing with, give him the passes and tell him after x days i am gonna have it back. they dont have to change the pass while they can if they want to.

so, it is just trust.
    i normally give the account for whatever deat it was and they even dont change the password. and they when they finish i log in and they forget.

NOTE: if u rent it to someone and they dont change the password, u will be able to access during that period from your computer. both of u can log in using ftp client and i think it is only one to have the vncviewer on.

Left out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    try not to give ur root pass
    even if u trust the guy.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    conway's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Can't you create a user account for them? i'm pretty sure you can.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    Can't you create a user account for them? i'm pretty sure you can.
    seems we are getting advanced stuff here. if yes how?

Left out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12