Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffered account and how to evaluate them...

Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I doubt people that have an account on high level tracker would like to trade.. level 9 still possible I guess
    Is not worth
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    pal, someone who has F*n, or ScT couldn't care less about your buffered demonoid or TL...

Even if you buffer them up to 10TBytes I don't think you would have a chance to trade them because it's so easy to buffer such accounts and most people who have 10rated accounts have theis own seedboxes etc as you do.
    Anyone can rent a seedobox for 1month and buffer even his Sct account up to 2TBytes or more.
    Do you know how many Sct accounts have been buffered insanly the last days with the freeleech?

The only way you could trade a low rated account for something very high rated is in my opinion Oink, since it's more difficult to buffer an account there and the content is awesome.

Other than that, you never now what someone else really needs, so you you cannot say that a 1TByte HDbits worths an 8rated for example invite.
    It's all luck if you asked me...
    i agree
    if u want to invest in buffering accounts do it in oink
    for 200GB+ + u may be able to get FTN if not definitely.

Left out

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Huh, lots of people don't read and just write and write

Only sane answer come from ibnahmed and znik so...

Thank you ibnahmed, I appreciate your opinion, albeit I personaly didn't think that 200GB buffered OINK could match FTN.

Usualy for buffered accounts I ask 2 or 3 level higher tracker in exchange.
    For example for buffered TL I would usualy ask something like Bitme or OINK and in above mentioned example (TL 1TB+ buffer) I get Bitmetv.
    I think it's fair.

I just like to hear others people expirience.

Quote Originally Posted by znik
    Other than that, you never now what someone else really needs, so you you cannot say that a 1TByte HDbits worths an 8rated for example invite.
    I also filled that way and started this thread because I like to hear others people opinion.
    Thank you for yours.

PS I have OINK with 600GB buffer if somebody wants to know

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    nirvana_522's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    congrats qweryy for that oink huge buffered account ...
    that's the biggest buffer I've heard for an Oink account ... unless u r super donor or one of the Staff ... kidding ... wish u good luck with ur TB accounts... and waiting for ur Giveaways Dude

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    !???
    And what would you say to this guy:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-200...03/postcount18

And this is not the most buffered OINK account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    The trackers you stated you will only get in trade among themselves. Or if you have a good friend with an invite. Thats how i got my invite, my friend was a member from when the site started. Though a oink account with a 500gb buffer might fetch you a sct.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    hi all, looking at this thread i am wondering if i can get any big buffered bitmetv about 400 gb or more for my 300 gb buffered sct? just curious. at this moment i cant acces to invite threat yet so let me know what worth sct account at his moment?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by qweryy View Post
    Huh, lots of people don't read and just write and write

Only sane answer come from ibnahmed and znik so...

Thank you ibnahmed, I appreciate your opinion, albeit I personaly didn't think that 200GB buffered OINK could match FTN.

Usualy for buffered accounts I ask 2 or 3 level higher tracker in exchange.
    For example for buffered TL I would usualy ask something like Bitme or OINK and in above mentioned example (TL 1TB+ buffer) I get Bitmetv.
    I think it's fair.

I just like to hear others people expirience.

Quote Originally Posted by znik
    I also filled that way and started this thread because I like to hear others people opinion.
    Thank you for yours.

PS I have OINK with 600GB buffer if somebody wants to know
    yes, if u buffer an account u are likely to get an invite of a higher lvl. but oink is a different story cuz it is difficult to buffer and yet have very good stuff.

i saw people asking for such buffers and offering ftn, for uk-t u will need more buffer although many say it is a piece of carp. FTN is great for high quality stuff and freeleech. i havent been to uk-t.

Left out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12