Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone willing to call him a "Hitler"?

MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

"The Station" won't be around in ten years, and you may bank on the fact... unless it becomes yet another black hole for government largesse.

The Al Franken reference was a joke, vid, though his absence won't help Air America.

It is doomed by the very concept it embodies.

Meanwhile, the rioting continues...
    Again, liberal radio is quite boring.

Liberal straight talk is boring. Liberals making fun of conservatives is quite funny.

It's more funny talking about someone who is seriously fucked in the head than talking about someone who is making sense. There's no comedy in it.

I wish someone would post the clip of the comedians for conservatives (or some shit like that).

Conservatives=Funny(Fucked in the head.)
    Liberals=Boring(Completely Sane.)
    Did I understand that correctly?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post

Liberal straight talk is boring. Liberals making fun of conservatives is quite funny.

It's more funny talking about someone who is seriously fucked in the head than talking about someone who is making sense. There's no comedy in it.

I wish someone would post the clip of the comedians for conservatives (or some shit like that).

Conservatives=Funny(Fucked in the head.)
    Liberals=Boring(Completely Sane.)
    Did I understand that correctly?
    Not necessarily.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Although outnumbered by right wing talk shows there are plenty of liberal talk radio shows that make money and have been around for a while.
    There are very few nationally syndicated talk shows of either wing compared to the amount of local.
    Air America differs because it's an entire station trying to go national. They are also trying to do it with a sponsorship policy in keeping with their political ideas... environment friendly ethical employment/consumer practice etc. etc. and so a lot of "big business" sponsorship money is unavailable.

Financially viable within an ethical code is not the same as having no audience, no matter how much J2 wishes it so.

The right wing talk shows don't care as long as they get money.

I would add that melanie morgan found out that she can't just say what she likes. She lost a lot of sponsorship money when that guy sent recordings of her shows to the companies that sponsor them via agencies.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24

It's more funny talking(liberal) about someone(conservative) who is seriously fucked in the head than about someone(liberal) who is making sense.
    That isn't what you were implying?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    I'm surprised no-one has pointed out that Bush wanted to bomb Al Jazeera out of existence. I wonder if he was planning to use the condor legion.

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/jscahill.php?articleid=8148

No doubt someone will complain that it's from an anti-war site, but I can't be bothered to look any deeper. It's easy to find "reasons" to call someone Hitler if you take a moment to look.

Always with the Bush angle,eh?
    Why not?

Are you going to try to defend what he wanted to do?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post

Always with the Bush angle,eh?
    Why not?

Are you going to try to defend what he wanted to do?
    If you need me too. My point was you seem to take any topic and turn it into a George Bush expose.
    No one gets anything out of constant Bush bashing.
    If the point is relevant to the topic then have a wail.
    If not than contribute something that advances the original question.
    Yours truly,
    Max.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27

It's more funny talking(liberal) about someone(conservative) who is seriously fucked in the head than about someone(liberal) who is making sense.
    Not necessarily.

For instance, which can you get more comedic material from?

The person talking about balancing the budget or

The person wanting to spend like fuck and also cut taxes

The person that wants to teach the theory of evolution in science class or

The person that wants to teach the Bible....in science class

How about the dick suck of a news station that deliberately put "Mark Foley - Democrat" knowing full well he was Repub?

Man I could go on and on. I say not necessarily cuz there are some libs to make fun of like Jefferson who had all that money in his fridge....and people still supported him....and Republicans defended him (Twilight Zone).

I say that people that support some of this stuff are fucked in the head. I like some conservative ideals but neo-cons have seemed to move away from even those.

If you want the Bible taught in science class, you are fucked in head and an idiot. I think someone mixed up faith and hypothesis.

If you support a President that spearheaded the biggest fuck-up in my lifetime, and were outraged over Clinton's dick suck, you are fucked up and if idiots like that end up being a 3/4 majority then the world is fucked.

3000+ soldiers dead, so what....Clinton had his dick sucked.

I also don't see many laughable clips from CNN but there is a plethora of them from Faux News (that's the Repub's personal hot mouth).

[youtube]gBLjtCIi1qE[/youtube]

Btw, I don't buy the Hitler crap either. I also don't buy that Venezuela is democratic or was it ever?).

I think someone brought Bush up due to who brought up Chavez and Hilter (the thread starter). It was kinda sorta loike irony FTW!!

If it was someone else who started the thread, it might have been different. I am no fan of Chavez myself but he gained many fans in the states by selling discounted home heating oil to the poor over here. It may have been propaganda but it was the kind that made a difference in many people's lives.

It is natural to draw parallels. You seemed silent about other folks that were mentioned.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 05-30-2007 at 02:02 AM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    Air America differs because it's an entire station trying to go national. They are also trying to do it with a sponsorship policy in keeping with their political ideas... environment friendly ethical employment/consumer practice etc. etc. and so a lot of "big business" sponsorship money is unavailable.
    And that in turn means they must attempt to appeal to "small business", which has no money to spare, and has generally a more conservative stance than "big business".

Financially viable within an ethical code is not the same as having no audience, no matter how much J2 wishes it so.
    Oh yes, it is the same, no matter how much you think I wish it were so.

I would add that melanie morgan found out that she can't just say what she likes. She lost a lot of sponsorship money when that guy sent recordings of her shows to the companies that sponsor them via agencies.
    Who is Melanie Morgan?

Is she on Air America?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29

Not necessarily.

How about the dick suck of a news station that deliberately put "Mark Foley - Democrat" knowing full well he was Repub?

Man I could go on and on. I say not necessarily cuz there are some libs to make fun of like Jefferson who had all that money in his fridge....and people still supported him....and Republicans defended him (Twilight Zone).

I say that people that support some of this stuff are fucked in the head. I like some conservative ideals but neo-cons have seemed to move away from even those.

If you want the Bible taught in science class, you are fucked in head and an idiot. I think someone mixed up faith and hypothesis.

If you support a President that spearheaded the biggest fuck-up in my lifetime, and were outraged over Clinton's dick suck, you are fucked up and if idiots like that end up being a 3/4 majority then the world is fucked.

I also don't see many laughable clips from CNN but there is a plethora of them from Faux News (that's the Repub's personal hot mouth).

Btw, I don't buy the Hitler crap either. I also don't buy that Venezuela is democratic or was it ever?).

I think someone brought Bush up due to who brought up Chavez and Hilter (the thread starter). It was kinda sorta loike irony FTW!!

If it was someone else who started the thread, it might have been different. I am no fan of Chavez myself but he gained many fans in the states by selling discounted home heating oil to the poor over here. It may have been propaganda but it was the kind that made a difference in many people's lives.

It is natural to draw parallels. You seemed silent about other folks that were mentioned.

Ya know BusyMan you make it very hard for me to even want to discuss things with you when you Constantly use such gutter language.
    Calling people names. Elevating yourself above anyone who doesn't think like you. It's all so ridiculous I'm not sure how to even approach it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30

Not necessarily.

Ya know BusyMan you make it very hard for me to even want to discuss things with you when you Constantly use such gutter language.
    Calling people names. Elevating yourself above anyone who doesn't think like you. It's all so ridiculous I'm not sure how to even approach it.
    Mmk, sub in have weird illogical thinking for fucked in the head and had fellatio performed on him for dick sucked.

And sorry, I calls it like I see it. There is no wiggle room for outrage on Clinton's flandering but support for 3000+ of our soldiers dead. There is no wiggle room for Bible study in science class. It is utterly stupid and to see people actually serious about such things, makes them look crazy.

As far as elevating myself, maybe so in a sense. You may have thought some of Hitler's ideals nutty. So do I.

I would like a person to justify some of these things like Bible study in science class. It is hard for me not to back them in a corner about it but I am willing to listen. Maybe tell me how Mitt Romney is any better than John Kerry. Maybe tell me about N'Orleans. Mmk the locals fucked up so let's let part of the US drop of the face of the earth, the Prez can't pull rank or step on any toes.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 05-30-2007 at 07:37 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast