Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OiNK - Clarification

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Personally I give away my precious toprated invites to people that have been proved trustworthy and have not betrayed me with one of my previous less important invites.
    I give away them to people that have helped me before in some way, and want in my turn to return the favor.
    I give them to people that I know are against trading and belong to various antitrader clubs and associations.
    I give them away to real life friends that I know I can kick their bad ass if they do something wrong.

I never give them away to people they showed me one screenshot and one speedtest.
    You never know if they are going to use your invite the same way they did with their showff account.

So far, I have never been betrayed by any of my invitees and still have my oink invite privileges.
    Last edited by znik; 05-30-2007 at 07:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Yankoff's Avatar Music Lover BT Rep: +1
    I can not say that I need one (and who can actually). I won't die clubbed from cavemen, if I'm not registered there, but as long as I've heard they have a great collection of music, what is the thing, that I'm interested in on the internet...

So, I'm becoming annoying now, I must stop, enough offtopic

cheers to everyone

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    It means getting an oink account would get even harder than ever. I'm grateful to the guy here who put his trust in me and sent me an invite. No screenshots nothing. All I'd done was open a new thread saying I needed oink for music and I had nothing to give in return as I'm not a trader.
    I do not see this happening now and so it's harder than ever for those genuine users to get into for example oink or even bitme.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    It means getting an oink account would get even harder than ever. I'm grateful to the guy here who put his trust in me and sent me an invite. No screenshots nothing. All I'd done was open a new thread saying I needed oink for music and I had nothing to give in return as I'm not a trader.
    I do not see this happening now and so it's harder than ever for those genuine users to get into for example oink or even bitme.
    That's unfortunate, but unfortunately that's what happens when there a few untrustworthy in the bunch. I'm sorry that I can't help others out, but I don't have invites because of a cheater, and even if I were to get them back, I wouldn't trade them ever again.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    i have ScT and I don't have OiNK, and I don't really want it, it sucks

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    Oink has almost everything you can want in music, it's a fabulous site!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by znik
    Personally I give away my precious toprated invites to people that have been proved trustworthy and have not betrayed me with one of my previous less important invites.
    but even users with that seem trustworthy, there's always room for error.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    why would you NEED 2 accounts??

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    What are you blathering on about? Oink is a great torrent site for music.

-bd

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    What are you blathering on about? Oink is a great torrent site for music.

-bd
    I believe that it's also one of the greatest for apps as well. Really great site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast