Thread: help with a song title

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    I need to know what the artist and name of a song is, but its a 50s instrumental, and it has no lyrics, so I dont know how to find it lol. Its a slow song, with some guitar in it, and has about the same beat as unchained melody by the rightous brothers. Ithink its a 50s song, but it could be the 60s, I dont know. any ideas as to what it may be? I know this is a vague question, I just dont know how else to ask lol

2. Music   -   #2
    express98's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mïcrösöül°V³ View Post
    I need to know what the artist and name of a song is, but its a 50s instrumental, and it has no lyrics, so I dont know how to find it lol. Its a slow song, with some guitar in it, and has about the same beat as unchained melody by the rightous brothers. Ithink its a 50s song, but it could be the 60s, I dont know. any ideas as to what it may be? I know this is a vague question, I just dont know how else to ask lol
    Have you tryed putting name of the artist and song in google see what results you get...........sorry was reading yr post without out my glasses ignore my post
    Last edited by express98; 05-28-2007 at 01:56 PM.

3. Music   -   #3
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by Mïcrösöül°V³ View Post

Maybe it's Sleepwalk by Santo & Johnny. Check this out.
    Last edited by MaxOverlord; 05-28-2007 at 01:37 PM.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

4. Music   -   #4
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    that was the song. Thank you very much

5. Music   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    That was one in a million...nice guess.

-bd