Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X360 or Wii

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I bought the wii as welll. now the PS3 lowered their price by $150, so IM thinking of selling that 360 for a PS3. . .

2. Games   -   #22
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Ive played that boxing game a million times and it still hasn't gotten old. Its a blast.

3. Games   -   #23
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I've played both 360 and wii and I would definately have to say the 360 is the winner. I mean yeah, the wii is tons of fun for awhile and definately with a group of people; but if your looking for serious gameplay it doesn't really work. However, the wii does make a great party console.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

4. Games   -   #24
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    im getting wii, cause ive turned from serious gamer to ocasional gamer...so i think wii is my system of choice.

5. Games   -   #25
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    I bought the wii as welll. now the PS3 lowered their price by $150, so IM thinking of selling that 360 for a PS3. . .
    lowered $150! Wha?

6. Games   -   #26
    I own a 360. But I am not a typical gamer. I play maybe 5 - 7 hours a week and some of that is with friends. I always tell people to get what your friends have. You can play with them online and trade games. I've been happy with the 360. From others I trust, I've heard real positive things about the WII and real negative things about PS3.
    I hear WII is fun for the whole family epecially young kids and that the PS3 is an overpriced P.O.S. with no new games.

If console sales are any indication. WII is tops, then XBOX 360 and PS3. BTW PS2 consoles are still outselling PS3 consoles.

7. Games   -   #27
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyday@420 View Post
    I own a 360. But I am not a typical gamer. I play maybe 5 - 7 hours a week and some of that is with friends. I always tell people to get what your friends have. You can play with them online and trade games. I've been happy with the 360. From others I trust, I've heard real positive things about the WII and real negative things about PS3.
    I hear WII is fun for the whole family epecially young kids and that the PS3 is an overpriced P.O.S. with no new games.

If console sales are any indication. WII is tops, then XBOX 360 and PS3. BTW PS2 consoles are still outselling PS3 consoles.
    Wii is tops in sales then.

From what I gather, the Wii is a hook sell. It's great at first and for parties and then it's actually shit. I got a free sub to Nintendo Power and it's a POS to read. It has doesn't have anything that great on the horizon so there isn't much to read about. Besides Zelda, I bet all their top selling games have the word "Mario" in it.

What surprises me is that everyone overlooks a key factor in why the Wii outsells everything. It's $150 less than the 360 and $350 less the PS3.
    It's not merely some greater console. It was priced to sell better.

Now....

If the Wii was $400, and had the same shit graphics (in comparison to the other consoles) then the story would be different. The PS2 outsells the PS3 due to price.

The PS3 is not a POS but it is overpriced. Again, knock that price down and look to the future and the PS3 is the Big Kahuna.

Btw, besides Uno on XBL, I play even less than you do on average. If I get a new game though, I like to conquer it quickly so I tend to play the fuck out of it for the first 3 days to beat it. God Of War II got no mileage (great game though).
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-08-2007 at 04:14 PM.

8. Games   -   #28
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

9. Games   -   #29
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Wii gets my vote since its a nice party console, but yeh 360 aint bad for serious halo or gears of war action.

10. Games   -   #30
    Well i hear the xbox will be getting a price cut in august sometime so it will be priced less than even the Wii.And yes i agree with the fact that the wii is a hook sell.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast