Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TT new account for Oink Invite

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would have given a buffered account, PU+ with invites.

Some you win, some you lose, if anyone else wants the offer - PM me!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Queen1129's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    PM sent

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    Yea, very good offer TT but mate, you forgot to add that you've been before on OiNK and the one who invites you will loose all his invites for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    i must say for all the people saying he's a sucker that if you are looking for content and speeds and community oink is far more better then TT, TT is only more rare that's it.
    ahhaahahahahhhaah OiNk has better speed then TT? content ? OiNK is just general and has more torrents. TT is trance music site. TT is working very fast, has very good and rare content and site itself is not that rare.

Admins suppose to delete such stupid comments ;]
    do u listen to yourself ?
    OiNK is faster than TT
    OiNK's Community is much larger and better
    OiNK has much more great content than TT ( many of the torrents in TT u'll find in OiNK also )

that's it.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ejac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Oink is usually not faster than TT, not the site (though its had some downtime lately, but so did oink), nor the torrents, TT usually got more seeds per torrent (for the torrents i download, which is not trance) though they only got 8000 members.
    I like them both equally, along with stmusic, i can get all i want from them (and much, much more)
    Last edited by ejac; 06-14-2007 at 03:29 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234